• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrible

Banned
We're all going to end up with Switch's on the Friday and no Zelda until Monday or Tuesday. Better build a canoe because our tears are going to flood this thread in early March.

etta

my hard graphic balls
We're all going to end up with Switch's on the Friday and no Zelda until Monday or Tuesday. Better build a canoe because our tears are going to flood this thread in early March.
There's only one thing left to do...

Move your house right next to Amazon's warehouse/distribution centre 😝👌

I used to live near a distribution centre years ago.

I remember getting some games three days early with the best shipping. Unfortunately, I lived in the UK so it meant getting games at the same time as the US release date.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I used to live near a distribution centre years ago.

I remember getting some games three days early with the best shipping. Unfortunately, I lived in the UK so it meant getting games at the same time as the US release date.
I meant so that you could dig a tunnel underneath from your house to the warehouse so you could sneak in during the middle of the night and take what is rightfully yours 😎

CSR told me that my Zelda order would be updated as release date eligible 1-2 days before, so we'll see what happens. If you're concerned about it, I would recommend asking them so if they say it will be and they fail, you have written recourse for getting credit (for late arrival) later.

It's weird though that for other games they show release date delivery months in advance on the item page, but they won't with anything Switch on the 3rd.

I wonder if the reason they don't confirm release date shipping is because they're Friday releases instead of Tuesday...

Actually, that's quite possible because I noticed Lego City Switch shows release day but nothing else does. And that's a Tuesday release.

terrible

Banned

I like how I can get same day delivery for a bag of potato chips with Prime but I'll maybe have to sneak into their warehouse to get Zelda day 1. Lol.

tiijj

We might make it to 500 pages during switch launch lol

For amazon and even other stores like BB hope to get it on launch but expect to get in on tuesday.

I like how I can get same day delivery for a bag of potato chips with Prime but I'll maybe have to sneak into their warehouse to get Zelda day 1. Lol.

It's probably where the item's located. I do get some stuff directly from BC and even the US, so they can't offer me same day.

Damn, I got my NES Classic courtesy of amazon. It still doesn't feel real. Do I open this or just savor the fact that this product actually exists in real life? lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
i'm starting to get a zelda overloaded. off the top of my head we got already out or is releasing soon:

zelda botw wii u
zelda botw switch
zelda botw switch se
zelda botw switch me
zelda botw amiibos up the butt
zelda botw guides
zelda arts and artifacts guides
zelda 30th anniversary soundtrack that you have to import and is pricey

I probably forgot a ton of other stuff but still...

The hardcore zelda fan/collector must be looking at their wallet and crying right now
Amazon.ca has it now.

Regular - https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N4D1161/

LE - https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N2SZOX4/

Slightly more expensive than importing directly from Amazon.co.jp.

Breath of the Wild better be amazing due to how much money I'll be spending to play it

If it's as annoying as Skyward Sword I'm gonna be upset

FN-2187

Breath of the Wild better be amazing due to how much money I'll be spending to play it

If it's as annoying as Skyward Sword I'm gonna be upset

Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess are my two favourite 3D Zeldas, so I'll be happy if it's as good as Skyward Sword.

I'm also only spending $40 on BotW, so I won't be upset if it doesn't blow my mind.

zroid

Banned
Indigo got the Zelda guide finally. But it's $41.58 and they don't do pre-order price adjustments like Amazon (unless you call them)

edit: also just noticed that the BOTW Zelda and Guardian amiibo are back in stock @ amazon

Fularu

Banned
Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess are my two favourite 3D Zeldas, so I'll be happy if it's as good as Skyward Sword.

I'm also only spending $40 on BotW, so I won't be upset if it doesn't blow my mind.

I'm spending 130$ :( (between the SE and the Wii Editions)

It better blow me the fuck away!

Sealtest

I dont blame amazon for limiting it to list price. They were prolly losing a ton on price drops + extra 20/30% off deals.

I fully expect people to try and take advantage of CS over the price drop though.

I dont blame amazon for limiting it to list price. They were prolly losing a ton on price drops + extra 20/30% off deals.

I fully expect people to try and take advantage of CS over the price drop though.

It is completely normal to expect 20% off on the discounted price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom