• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cannot purchase Uncharted 4 via PS Plus Collection

Just set up my new PS5 and subscribed to PS Plus Essentials. Purchasing the PS Plus Collection games so I can download them when I want, but with Uncharted 4 it is wanting me to upgrade my subscription.

Seems it is part of one of the higher tier subscriptions at the minute but I can't see a way for me to get it as part of the PS Plus Collection. Any advice?

Skifi28

The ps plus collection has the ps4 version of the game. Maybe you're trying to grab the ps5 version?

Last edited:

Mr Moose

In the PS5 menu, go left to the big PS Plus symbol, down and right to Collections, it should have 3 things, Monthly games, PS Plus collection and the best from part. In the Collection part go to Uncharted 4 and add it to library/download it.

bitbydeath

If you hold off til March they’ll then be offering the PS5 version.

images

dotnotbot

Just set up my new PS5 and subscribed to PS Plus Essentials. Purchasing the PS Plus Collection games so I can download them when I want, but with Uncharted 4 it is wanting me to upgrade my subscription.

Seems it is part of one of the higher tier subscriptions at the minute but I can't see a way for me to get it as part of the PS Plus Collection. Any advice?

Uncharted 4 as well as Lost Legacy are unavailable to buy separate. The games have their separate listings since they're included in subscription but if you want to own them, you either have to buy 4 + Lost Legacy bundle for PS4 or Legacy of Thieves Collection for PS5.

They made it like this because you can upgrade to Legacy of Thieves Collection for $10 even if you've previously owned only one of the 2 games on PS4 (4 or LL). So to prevent you from buying only one of those games and then upgrading and getting Legacy of Thieves Collection much cheaper, they left them both in store available only as a bundle and coincidentally exactly $10 cheaper than said collection.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
Uncharted 4 as well as Lost Legacy are unavailable to buy separate. The games have their separate listings since they're included in subscription but if you want to own them, you either have to buy 4 + Lost Legacy bundle for PS4 or Legacy of Thieves Collection for PS5.

They made it like this because you can upgrade to Legacy of Thieves Collection for $10 even if you've previously owned only one of the 2 games on PS4 (4 or LL). So to prevent you from buying only one of those games and then upgrading and getting Legacy of Thieves Collection much cheaper, they left them both in store available only as a bundle and coincidentally exactly $10 cheaper than said collection.
Came here to post this.

sainraja

Click the three dots and you should see the option to buy it.

Top Bottom