• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can't wait until Bioshock finally drops for the Vita.

oo7Wt3W.jpg

ik8XCvR.gif

piaMLtG.gif

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
All I know is a new playstation portable would have zero chance of success, I mean it was perfectly executed and it still failed. And the market is exactly the same too.
Oh wait......

Ar¢tos

All I know is a new playstation portable would have zero chance of success, I mean it was perfectly executed and it still failed. And the market is exactly the same too.
Oh wait......
It wasn't perfectly executed.
Proprietary charging port, proprietary memory cards instead of SD and lack of L2/R2 limited it's success. Mainly the extremely overpriced memory cards.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
It wasn't perfectly executed.
Proprietary charging port, proprietary memory cards instead of SD and lack of L2/R2 limited it's success. Mainly the extremely overpriced memory cards.

I think you missed my sarcasm........

LRKD

Really wish we could've seen it. There were so many things I wanted to see on the vita :messenger_loudly_crying: fuck Sony and their incompetence.

Ar¢tos

I think you missed my sarcasm........
lol
It was almost perfectly executed, a simple revision would have fixed all the issues, but stubborn Sony decided to change to LCD and keep all the problems.
But it didn't fail for Sony. It wasn't as profitable as they wanted, but they didn't lose money. Vita TV was probably a financial fail.

smbu2000

lol
It was almost perfectly executed, a simple revision would have fixed all the issues, but stubborn Sony decided to change to LCD and keep all the problems.
But it didn't fail for Sony. It wasn't as profitable as they wanted, but they didn't lose money. Vita TV was probably a financial fail.
Well they did fix some issues like having 1GB of internal storage for saves if you didn’t have a memory card. Original had no internal storage.
2000 also got rid of the propriety charging port and used micro usb instead.
Other issues still remained though.

Blade2.0

I'll be the one.
Blade, the Vita is dead. It had a good life. It was surrounded by family and friends when it passed in its sleep. Feel free to leave flowers at the gravesite. RIP.
Huh? but Bioshock isn't released yet. I think you're pulling my leg.

Pejo

Gold Member

I've actually tried it myself, it's a pretty comfy way to experience the game. Shame it never happened for Vita.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
play the switch lite version
Almost same form factor as a vita.

steam deck is NOT ideal haha

Can't wait to come home and preorder a vita! I hope the mayan prophecy doesn't become real at the end of this year! I want to see what 2013 will bring to us!

Top Bottom