• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announces NicoNico Chou Kaigi lineup (SFV, Dai Gyakuten Saiban, DMC4SE)

BadWolf

live_img_dmc.jpg

I need this image in HD
anyone ?

Not sure if this is big enough:

TreIII

Definitely looking forward to seeing what the "DMC4SE vs. Sengoku BASARA 4: Sumeragi" event has in store.

I smell collab outfits~!

Jawmuncher

Am I the only one who seems to not care if SF5 gets actual new characters or not?
It's like the entire gameplay concept is enough and we get Genocide Cutter Cyborg Shadow Charlie Nash.

As long as I get Juri or Q I don't care who makes it in.

El Sloth

Banned
Here's hoping we get some new completely original and distinct characters revealed for SFV. Go easy on shoving too many vets in, Capcom

Devid905

I bet on Saturday, Capcom will show-off USF4's new DLC content. Then, on the following day, will definitely do SFV with Bison reveal trailer + Charlie/Bison gameplay demo.

I hope they have something substantial to show for SF5 and not just another Ryu/Chun fight in the same stage. I am guessing that they are not showing much more until Sony's E3 presentation.

I don't see any "5" or "V" in the schedule. Couldn't it just be general street fighter stuff?

The SF stream is called Street Fighter Series Super Challenge. It's supposed to be both Ultra and SFV, but they're streaming for two days. SFV will probably be shown on the 2nd day of Chokaigi.

cheesekao

You can see SFV listed here

http://www.capcom.co.jp/chokaigi15/

I'm not sure if we'll get anything new on V since Ono hasn't tweeted about this event and it doesn't seem like he's there.
The SF stream is called Street Fighter Series Super Challenge. It's supposed to be both Ultra and SFV, but they're streaming for two days. SFV will probably be shown on the 2nd day of Chokaigi.

If that's the case then it's probably just a ryu and chun-li match again.

Top Bottom