• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom E3 Showcase on June 14

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
5 minutes in and I'm already thinking of bailing out.

C'mon Capcom, stop jerking around.
At least they told us at the beginning that this would basically be nothing.

Resident Evil VIII check-in, then Monster Hunter, then Ace Attorney, then "capcom fighters".

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Come on Capcom, please don't disappoint.

Capcom:
Nothing Offer GIF

SJRB

Gold Member
At least they told us at the beginning that this would basically be nothing.

Resident Evil VIII check-in, then Monster Hunter, then Ace Attorney, then "capcom fighters".

You know what, you're right. It's fucking 11:30 PM and I need to get up at 5:30. I'm outta here.

This E3 man.. Oof through the roof.

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
I suppose they're saving their big guns for whenever Sony has a presentation.

But then that begs the question, why even bother with this thing if you have nothing to show?

MAtgS

Remember when Capcom was being shit on for not supporting the Switch while Square was praised as 1 of the better supporters? My how the times have changed.

jshackles

I'm happy that this exists, but why not jazz it up with some proper voice acting? The cutscenes look amazing but the actual gameplay falls really flat without any voicework imo

Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom