• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom E3 Showcase on June 14

CGiRanger

Banned
IpDAgCi.gif

Basically, this
Wow ok. Jeez. They're really sending their best this year huh?

Derift

i see now why konami decided to back out... it seems no one has anything ready to show... maybe i shouldnt have been so hard on xbox

Last edited:

Spaceman292

Banned
Capcoms show is weird this year. They showed two trailers of games no one cares about and now this wanker has been talking about a laptop for 45 minutes.

Astral Dog

It was ok

Capcom talked about what they told us they were going to talk about.
I expect the big news on first party events anyways, Dragons Dogma 2,Resident Evil Outrage, Pragmata, Resident Evil 4 REmake are gonna appear on Sony events/Nintendo Direct.

But VILLAGE DLC is very welcome news

Last edited:

Croga

I expect the big news on first party events anyways, Dragons Dogma 2,Resident Evil Outrage, Pragmata, Resident Evil 4 REmake are gonna appear on Sony events/Nintendo Direct.
That's a fair point, but I still think they should have showed us something brand new in their own showcase imo.

Astral Dog

Remember when Capcom was being shit on for not supporting the Switch while Square was praised as 1 of the better supporters? My how the times have changed.
Capcom has always supported Nintendo when they are big, i like that they never treated handhelds as lesser systems and they always had a good relationship with Nintendo.

The games took awhile to arrive, but they are finally here and more upcoming 🧟‍♂️🏚️🌿

Astral Dog

That's a fair point, but I still think they should have showed us something brand new in their own showcase imo.
well yeah, but, Capcom was pretty clear what they were gonna talk about so its not their fault fans get easily overhyped.

tbh maybe i would think different if we didn't know what they are cooking but the leaks have been massive 🤭 still yep big Capcom games are Direct/Sony/Xbox event worthy. I can see Outrage being revealed on its own Direct like Monster Hunter Rise was(if its not tomorrow)

Spaceman292

Banned
Speak for yourself, I put more than 300 hours in to Monster Hunter and super hyped for Great Ace Attorney, wanting that game to get released in west since forever.
I mean the games that arent out yet. Did you put 300 hours into the first Monster Hunter Stories?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I mean the games that arent out yet. Did you put 300 hours into the first Monster Hunter Stories?
I like Monster Hunter series so yes when it comes out I play the crap out them and Ace Attorney is my favourite Capcom series, and the one is coming out is the one made by Shu Takumi himself, I'm fucking hyped for that.

Last edited:

gamer82

Well that was a bit poor lol I’ll take res evil 8 dlc . Surprised they didn’t show anything else . Maybe In the fall they will drop something .

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Sad Sighs GIF by Achievement Hunter

Well, Capcom couldn't have been more boring.

I hope Nintendo has something for Metroid tomorrow to save this E3. :lollipop_neutral:

I am still laughing, because the conference can be used in the future, what a conference not should be like. They didn't have anything to show apart of some DLC for monster hunter and the ace attorney game. The announcement of Resident Evil 8 DLC felt like a joke with the text. But they got me good, because when the text started with "by popular demand" I was thinking about an announcement of RE4 Remake. And then they decide to close the show with some advertisment for their street fighter tournament? Honestly, WTF was that show?

Top Bottom