• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom E3 Showcase on June 14

makaveli60

Wtf.... I expected nothing from this E3 and I’m still dissappointed. It can’t get worse than this. What was the point? Wasting my fucking time....
RIP E3, I loved you...

Reactions: GHG

Green_Eyes

Bored Nothing GIF

martino

those japanese publisher conference where fucking nothing.
do they keep it all for japan expo ?

Last edited:

Quantum253

Good news if you were looking forward to some Monster Hunter and Ace Attorney news. Unless they are saving the good announcements for Nintendo, but I would think they would want to have that honor.

Reactions: Isa

Larvana

Seems like people forget an pandemic exists, what did you really expect at E3? Even though Xbox had the best conference.
I can tell some Sony fanboys in this thread are speaking out.

scydrex

After 2 years without E3 and this is what they give us? This one is winning the worst E3 and the Square E3 was awful... chaos/10. I mean the Ubisoft E3 was a decent E3 compare to those 2.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Isa

Isa

I'm getting Ace Attorney and Monster Hunter Stories which I thought look great, but I can see why others would be disappointed. Me too kind of. But in all honesty they usually save the big stuff for the big three and their shows. I expect maybe one or two announcements during Nintendo's show, and later during Sony's they might offer up something.

Right now I'm hoping that rumor of RE Revelations 3 is true, I need some third person RE in my life. RE8 wasn't bad per se but I have absolutely zero desire to go back to it.

BootsLoader

Banned
I haven't watched that, do I even want to waste my time, or am I curious to see how it could possibly be worse....
Believe me even thinking about watching it is wasting of time, it’s that much work. But you may laugh so….give it a try and come back to tell me your opinion. I’m curious now.

Diddy X

You can make those announcements any day of the year not at freakin E3, same applies for 80% of stuff shown so far.

Seems like people forget an pandemic exists, what did you really expect at E3? Even though Xbox had the best conference.
I can tell some Sony fanboys in this thread are speaking out.

Hi Xbox fanboy!
I have a suggestion for companies that do not have anything to show, or simply do not want to: Do not go to E3.

Manji Uzuki

Got excited for a moment when they mentioned SFV, i thought they may reveal the last character or something fighting games related... I was a fool

This E3 is going to be the worst ever if Nintendo doesn't save the event tomorrow

Top Bottom