• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow Ultimate Edition |OT| Now at 60 FPS!

The 25% off code at Greenmangaming works for this game if you want to buy it off GMG. You get a Steam code when the game is released.

GMG25-OGRUH-7SM8H

hlhbk

Do not watch the LOS 2 trailer if you haven't played LOS and are avoiding spoilers! Also I have updated the OP with the GMG info and link.

Just ordered it from GMG for 21.60, aww yeah. But no Steam key in my e-mail even though that email lists the instructions like it should be there. I'll panic later.

For now... Suuuuuper excited for this. I played through on the 360 just last year and loved it, warts and all. And my laptop can actually run the PC port at that weird 1366x768 maxed out, at 30 frames locked. YES!

hlhbk

FYI there are unconfirmed rumours on Twitter a preload ma go live on Monday. I will post more as I find it.

The 27th can't come soon enough!

clos2ogpi5.png

clos1vcpes.png

8727A838B36063B210A6DDF2CFCD9D4EA74287B9

AnnTiPa

Actually they are releasing the Ultimate Edition for consoles on October 31 and it includes Mirror of Fate HD. It's not 60fps though.

Has there been any word about a PC version of the Collection? I need that steelbook but I'd rather not buy the game on both PC and PS3 especially when I already own it on X360.

hlhbk

Has there been any word about a PC version of the Collection? I need that steelbook but I'd rather not buy the game on both PC and PS3 especially when I already own it on X360.

There has been zero news of a physical release for the PC.

AEREC

Just impulse bought from GMG. This was one of my favorite games of this generation with only the framerate dragging it down (shouldn't be an issue now).

Dunkelgrau

FYI there are unconfirmed rumours on Twitter a preload ma go live on Monday. I will post more as I find it.
How do those Steam-Releases normally work? Steam says that the game will be available on the 27th of august, which is in 16 hours here in Europe. But Steam also says that the game will be available in 1 day and 12 hours. So, no midnight release here?

]blacky[;78337277 said:
How do those Steam-Releases normally work? Steam says that the game will be available on the 27th of august, which is in 16 hours here in Europe. But Steam also says that the game will be available in 1 day and 12 hours. So, no midnight release here?

Those timere are often inaccurate, for example DmC said it would launch at Noon Eastern time but unlocked around 12 Midnight. One can hope for a similar situation.

Lulubop

TB doing a video? Demo ran great and looked great however. Interested in this and one piece musou. Kinda low on cash.

Conezays

Thanks for mentioning the GMG code ;) May seriously consider re-purchasing this now, Lol.

Also, had no idea about Mirror of Fate HD. I have it on the 3DS...are there any pictures/videos of it yet?

garath

]blacky[;78337277 said:

It'll be the 16th of August PST. Valve time, not your local time. So it's like 1 day and 2 hours from now.

Mindman

Just purchased from GMG with their voucher, and had $15.00 credit there. Took it down to $6.99.

Can't wait to replay this in full 60 FPS glory.

Never played any Castlevania game at all, then watched one of the trailers for this game (I believe it was the gamescom one which was 4 years ago... crazy!) but then the horrid framerate in the PS3 demo turned me completely off.

Glad its coming to PC, would've liked to get in on that GMG deal but apparently its not available in my region's store but steam's deal is fine too.

Double D

Forgot I purchased this from the old DunderStore™ for $14. Excited to finally play this game. Anyone know if you can preload yet?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Always check GMG first... especially if you're in an area where you're charged for sales tax by Steam and other sites. The lack of tax alone means 10% off for me when I go with GMG.

Anyone know exactly why this available on the GMG for UK?

Just says this "Due to contractual obligations, we are only able to advertise this product in US Dollars." and For some titles, we only have contracts to sell the game in certain countries due to our contracts. As a UK based service, we can't always sell our games in other regions, though we always try to get rights for as many countries as possible!"

:/

Top Bottom