• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cat wins annual "Hero Dog" award from SPCA of Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leynos

Hey look, we found Michael Vick's biggest fan.

Jesus Christ dude, seek help.

That dog viciously attacked a child unprovoked. There is no damn way that it should be released back to the owner, and certainly not re-homed elsewhere where it will attack again. I had a sweet little poodle/shih tzu mix that started getting aggressive. Our vet, and the local animal sanctuaries all recommended that he be put down, and we did. We could not in good conscience place an aggressive dog where it could bite someone.

TheJLC

Awesome cat. I think my cat would be too afraid to do that. My cat used to come and defend me, now he's a coward. lol

New002

I've watched this video a dozen times or more and every time the thing that amazes me most is not that that cat chases the dog off the attack, but that it turns back to check on its family as soon as the dog is definitely running off. Smart fucking cat.

For real. Heck of a cat!

Heroism seems to be rubbing off

1Q2jLJL.gif

Seriously this thread is really an us vs them kinda deal? We can't just bask in the badassness of the gif in the op? Like for the first few posts I thought it was just cheeky banter, but holy shit are some people really getting into it.

Fuck this place sometimes.

most of it is joking around, but the offended third parties are funny

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Really? What's sad about a murderous dog getting put down?

I dunno, it obviously wasn't responsibly managed by its owners, and it makes the whole story a little less "lol." Having to put down animals is sad, I don't necessarily mean it shouldn't have been done

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
That really is a great cat, I'm pretty sure if my cat saw me getting mauled it would either join in or meow at me to feed her.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Only person that needs help is you. Who thinks a dangerous animal who tried to rip the leg off a kid should be allowed to live. :)

Your repeated fetishizing of the death of animals is where the cause for concern comes from. To each their own, but you seem oddly aroused by the death of canines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom