• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catherine (Atlus - PS3/360) website open

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
The picture of him blocking her vulva with his head is cool, a friend from uni did a very similar picture for an album cover.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I totally missed this announcement. Looks like it could be pretty cool. I really loved the scene in the trailer with the giant steps and the underwear guy. Here's to hoping for more perception bending fun and games.

I have yet to play a Persona. I really ought to.

Volcynika

Bah, this thread didn't show up in the search, sorry duckroll!

Interested to see what they reveal the next couple of weeks.

Lain

The trailer in HD is even better.
Btw, would it be bad to post a download link for the rip of the youtube HD trailer?

Aeana

The team has placed an emphasis on creating a deep experience with lots of gameplay for players to sink their teeth into, said Hashino. He hopes that many players will enjoy it. "We'd like to offer a new and interesting experience."

Since Hashino said this, I don't think it will play like Heavy Rain.

Flek

Banned
the more i read murakami the more i think its his game

edit: where will this qr code take you?

5KJqJ.png

Lain

Chiaroscuro said:
When the HD trailer will hit XboxLive/PSN? I want to see it in my 55" set :D

Just download the youtube video like I did, the .mp4 plays on my PS3 no problem.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
EmCeeGramr said:
Hold X, R1, and Triangle to endure several logically-challenged scenes with no little to no bearing on overall plot.
Lets go to the food court to go over the details of shit we spelled out for you five times already but our heroes still havent figured out.

HK-47 said:
Lets go to the food court to go over the details of shit we spelled out for you five times already but our heroes still havent figured out.
Are we talking about Persona 4 or Heavy Rain here because honestly it could go both ways.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
EmCeeGramr said:
Are we talking about Persona 4 or Heavy Rain here because honestly it could go both ways.

Well I was talking about Persona 4 but it applies to both. Heavy Rain has less food court though.

My love and respect for Atlus would become even stronger if Catherine ends up being a guy. The logo's CatHErine, FFS! :lol

I'm kinda hoping it happens, but that may just be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom