• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catherine (Atlus - PS3/360) website open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Jerk 2.0 said:
I know it will garner me much disdain, but I cannot stand the first person view.

It contributed heavily into me not finishing Devil Survivor and Strange Journey.
First you hate mecha, then you hate moe, now you say you don't finish Devil Survivor. Why you hate good!

Leave Jerk alone (in this case)! Perspective is important. I can't deal with first person either even in games I would love otherwise like Portal or the entire DQ series.

cosmicblizzard said:
Leave Jerk alone (in this case)! Perspective is important. I can't deal with first person either even in games I would love otherwise like Portal or the entire DQ series.

Now I just think you're both nuts.

Honestly I couldn't get into Devil Survivor either, but that's more because I've never been able to not get obliterated on the fucking Yeti fight on Day 1. :\

Jerk

Banned
charlequin said:
Now I just think you're both nuts.

I do not know about cosmic, but for me, I only have an issue with FP-RPGs.

I am perfectly comfortable capping fools in the first person view.

On Topic: Do we yet know what manner of gameplay this will have?

I AM JOHN! said:
Honestly I couldn't get into Devil Survivor either, but that's more because I've never been able to not get obliterated on the fucking Yeti fight on Day 1. :\
2q0ksoj.jpg

Gravijah

cosmicblizzard said:

DQIX isn't first person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom