• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities Taking Responsibility for Racism

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

"Confluential Films and the NAACP have partnered to launch the impact-oriented campaign, I Take Responsibility, where influential voices from the white community take responsibility for turning the racist tide in America. #itakeresponsibility itakeresponsibility.org "

Thank goodness for Hollywood. I think we stopped racism with this.

I still find it funny that one racist idiot in one city in one precinct justifies all the looting, violence, murder, and rioting. Did that do anything to stop racism? No. Does making a video while reading from some leftists scripting magically make racism disappear? Hardly. Why does the U.S. only talk about racism against American blacks and just ignore the myriad of other minorities which are equally treated to racism? Hollywood, shut up or let someone with some balls (Clint Eastwood would be my choice) weigh in on these matters with facts. I shouldn't type this though...I need to be racist against myself for being a white American male.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The irony is that all of this posturing is to convince white people that it is ok to continue consuming whatever media or product or service these people are selling.
Exactly. I figure this is being posted with positive reception over on ResetEra. Not interested in finding out. ResetEra a.k.a. SJWEra

NeoGiffer

tenor.gif

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Cool so we can blame all racism on them? I mean they are taking responsibility for it here, supposedly. sweet

Thanks celebs! Thanks for doing what you do so well, glorifying yourselves.

This year is the most cringe woke thing ever. Looking back on these acts of desperation in the future is going to be a riot.

Last edited:

Breakage

These white liberal elites are so fake and pathetic. Grovelling and being blatantly dishonest just to make people from “black community” feel better.

Why aren't they concerned about black-on-black killings or police brutality in places such as South Africa or Zimbabwe?

I think we all know the answer.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

"Confluential Films and the NAACP have partnered to launch the impact-oriented campaign, I Take Responsibility, where influential voices from the white community take responsibility for turning the racist tide in America. #itakeresponsibility itakeresponsibility.org "

Thank goodness for Hollywood. I think we stopped racism with this.

Excuse me, "white community?" No, there is no "white community."

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
bunch of racist lunatics
Pretty much. The idea is that if you'd born white you're a racist dog. If it's really about skin colour...Many Mexicans where I live (including my wife) have dark skin, people from India tend to have some darker skin. However, many Asians have extremely white skin. So, aren't Asians told they are racists, too? The whole race thing is a mess of ideology, mental illness, and political preference. Yeah, someone saying "I'm white...I'm sorry" isn't self-racism? Think about it. We all know white supremacy is an inbred lot -- what about black supremacy? Tan supremacy? Supremacy supremacy! Ah, screw it all!

betrayal

Banned
I mean, there have always been more than enough examples that many "stars" are truly stupid people. But this acted shit, where you can still clearly see most of them reading their lines, is really unbearable.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
I can't even watch it. I cringed out at the thumbnail already. What the fuck is this? I take responsibility?

OMG, I watched it. Cringe levels over 9000. White celebrities pleading from a script in heartfelt videos is surely gonna make racism go away. It's so insincere and fake I wanna puke.

PanzerAzel

Yeah....that literally made me nauseous. The implicit racism in that pathetic display of virtue-signaling sycophantic white self-flagellation is beyond disgusting.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
Black people are being slaughtered by other black people you dumb bitch!

The only reason these idiots are doing this is so the mob doesn't come after them. They're terrified of the mob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom