• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity couples with a large disparity in the looks department

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScOULaris

Celebrities are rich, famous, and more-often-than-not very attractive. That being the case, celebrity couples are usually pairings of some of the most beautiful people around. Once in a while, though, you see a celebrity couple that makes you go "WAT?"

I'll start us off with a couple that stuck out to me:

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer%20Lopez%20and%20Marc%20Anthony%20buying%20home%20in%20Miami.jpg

Sure, he's a talented singer and probably brings some serious Latin heat to the bedroom, but there's no doubt that J-Lo is the one settling in the looks department. Marc's shorter than her, which is a dealbreaker for some women, and he's just generally kind of funny looking. J-Lo is one of the more consistently beautiful female celebrities in pop culture.

Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morisette

dgg-001179.jpg

I was less surprised when I found out about their breakup than when I found out they were dating/engaged in the first place. Reynolds picked the right time to call it quits, though. Once he got ripped for his role in Blade 3, he realized that he should be out scoring higher-grade tail like Scarlett Johansson.

ScOULaris said:
Celebrities are rich, famous, and more-often-than-not very attractive. That being the case, celebrity couples are usually pairings of some of the most beautiful people around. Once in a while, though, you see a celebrity couple that makes you go "WAT?"

I'll start us off with a couple that stuck out to me:

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer%20Lopez%20and%20Marc%20Anthony%20buying%20home%20in%20Miami.jpg

Sure, he's a talented singer and probably brings some serious Latin heat to the bedroom, but there's no doubt that J-Lo is the one settling in the looks department. Marc's shorter than her, which is a dealbreaker for some women, and he's just generally kind of funny looking. J-Lo is one of the more consistently beautiful female celebrities in pop culture.

[
Marc+Anthony.jpg

Ryu1999

Pretty sure someone's going to post Christina Hendricks and Super Trooper, but I just wanted to be first to say she's not my cup of tea

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
ScOULaris said:
What the-? Is that for real?
Yup. It's funny how if you go on imdb, people are trying to guess what her age is since she keeps it a secret or something.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ryu1999 said:
Pretty sure someone's going to post Christina Hendricks and Super Trooper, but I just wanted to be first to say she's not my cup of tea
You're going to need a bigger cup.

73ziD.jpg

John Dunbar

correct about everything
ScOULaris said:
What the-? Is that for real?

yes. that and the fact that all their kids are adopted makes for a convincing case that jackman has a little secret.

or inner beauty or some such nonsense.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
madara said:
Who landed Tom Welling? He is very private I believe it was long time high school love?

He married a model.

Some of the couples posted now are matching in attractiveness.

Hari Seldon

b72909john-lennon-yoko-ono-posters.jpg

Fame wise they don't match at all, but when you objectively look at it, John Lennon is not very good looking. It is only a mismatch because Lennon could have used his fame to land someone much hotter.

Dyno

Alot of actors get married before they get mega-big, hence the average looking partners.

Most of them divorce and get massive upgrades from Hollywood. Jim Carrey is a good example.

Alucrid

Banned
SimleuqiR said:
I believe Mr. Bond has upgraded

http://thebosh.com/archives/2010/12/26/daniel-craig-rachel.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.newsmediaimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/daniel-craig-rachel-weiz-newsmediaimages-19102.jpg

Why the fuck is he wearing like 5000 layers?

bengraven

Hari Seldon said:
Fame wise they don't match at all, but when you objectively look at it, John Lennon is not very good looking. It is only a mismatch because Lennon could have used his fame to land someone much hotter.

I always thought John Lennon was very good looking, even from a straight man's point of view. All my female friends thought he was uber hot. They're music nerds, though, so I dunno.

SimleuqiR said:
I believe Mr. Bond has upgraded

daniel-craig-rachel.jpg

Oh shit, HER? Lucky him then. Or lucky her. Or just both.

Dyno said:
Alot of actors get married before they get mega-big, hence the average looking partners.

Most of them divorce and get massive upgrades from Hollywood. Jim Carrey is a good example.

I tried to google his wife, even using her full name, and just get tons of pics of their super hot daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom