• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity Death Thread

DiscoJer

When she was younger, Peggy Lipton was one of the most beautiful women in the world (which she passed on to her daughter, Rashida)

Also just dead, long time actor Kip Niven. He was never particularly high profile, other than appearing in Magnum Force (as one of the bad cops) and the cult classic New Year's Evil, but he was on TV constantly throughout the 70s and 80s.

C4lukin2

Banned
Maybe the biggest loss yet. So young as well. We also lost Tim Conway, who was great on the Carol Bernett show. Amazing dude. Yes at some point he became Dorf, and went fishing, but that was for the kids.

But yeah Grumpy cat died way to young. I actually never thought of him or her, I thought it was a photoshop.

But that cat had spunk. And inspired films that nobody will ever remember. But tiny kids enjoyed Grumpy Cat, just as they enjoyed Dorf. Hopefully Conway gets remembered through his amazing comedy, unlike Grumpy cat who phoned it in most of the time.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

what kind of emoji do you use here? the triggered one? the heart? I'm confused. praise the sun?
The heart one if you liked the person.

Damn. Is he in the car?
Almost

pSuJNrL.png

Tesseract

Banned
wait what, didn't he die years ago, thought that's why he wasn't in the men in black sequels

for real scopa, you ain't alone

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Besides Minnie Mouse and other Disney characters, she was also the voices of Martin Prince, Üter and Sherri & Terri on The Simpsons.

Top Bottom