• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO 2012 | Fighting game tournament | June 15-17

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNuAmT20_90

I61x7.gif

Junie12

Damn this is in Orlando? Shit I would go but I already have plans this weekend >_<

This tournament came at a bad time for me :(

Azure J

I just realized that Ryan Hunter is going to be at this event. I need some master class swag and analysis asap. Never fucking forget:

ibRdfe.gif

Azure J

One of my favourite MvC3 moments. Fucking epitome of style.

What team is Ryan Hunter playing nowadays?

I really don't know, but I do remember him being the one trying to put Strange on the map. I hope he's playing superior son of Sparda still though. ;)

Azure J

Wow, the first match of that set features a pretty amazing Dormammu comeback on the part of Ryan.

That shit was so fucking hilarious to watch unfold live. Dormammu was summoning powers like his life depended on it. Welcome chip game was fierce in Vanilla. :lol

jbug617

Banned
Spooky explained his subscription and as of right now it's not any additional features. The Twitch faces will be free and can be used on any channel. He said in the future he will add some stuff for the subscribers.

That shit was so fucking hilarious to watch unfold live. Dormammu was summoning powers like his life depended on it. Welcome chip game was fierce in Vanilla. :lol
It reminds me of when people said Dormammu wouldn't get picked anymore because he couldn't chip characters out due to aerial X-Factor. They just didn't get it.

Azure J

It reminds me of when people said Dormammu wouldn't get picked anymore because he couldn't chip characters out due to aerial X-Factor. They just didn't get it.

I forgot when it was that I thought to myself "Dormammu is scarier in Ultimate than he was in Vanilla" yet everyone at that time was talking up Flame Carpet nerfs and Aerial X Factor as the anti-Dorm. I think it was teleport cancellable Dark Matter that made me feel that way from the jump. Funny stuff.

Set up in here is really slick, good venue. Almost too cold with the air conditioning on, should keep the BO from reaching normal levels hopefully. So many strong people at this one, should be hype. I didn't enter anything but I'm excited for the after parties haha

Online Tony vs CJ Truth on stream #1 right now.
OMG Itz Andre vs CJ Show Stopper on stream #2 right now.

All casuals but Andre vs CJ is such an awesome match. It's like who can out fraud who. haha

Top Bottom