• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

So let's see. Finishing better than 7500 will get a LB3 Selene? That's pretty slick actually. I think I'll keep her if that happens.

I'll definitely keep her if I finish in the top 1500 and sorely regret getting Trystan. Of all my characters, I'd probably have to retire Coro or Lindsey at that point :(

edit: I'm going to be swimming in premium tickets after this. I already have like 14.

Elija2

When you use a super stamina fruit does it just reset the fever timer or does it add more time to your current timer?

Vylash

OrXrHNgh.jpg

level 80 clear, LB get

garath

Ranks updated. I'm 582 with 51k points.

Rank 7500 has 5k points. Unless something drastic happens, I see no way I would finish under 7500. LB3 seems inevitable. MLB achievable. The only issue will be missing the last two fevers. As it is I'll only be doing one per day.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So is the fever time 7pm or 8pm UK time? 11am PST should be 7PM here (+8 hrs) but recent posts have been saying 2200EET or 7PM GMT (which means 8PM BST as our clocks went forward)

Yaari

I started 6 hours ago and I'm rank 1890 with my 25k. Top 1500 seems totally possible.

Only thing that worries me is missing fever time once a day, and the rumors of a 5x Fever Time. It will be hard to catch up to that stuff.

That said I have a bunch of Stamina Fruit that I can dump into this thing that I have no use for otherwise. So, I should be good.

Aki-at

Team is ok:

70 Coro (maxed wild boar)
60 Lindsey (maxed grief)
45 Melvina (maxed B staff)
36 Trystan :/ (half filled assassin's blade)

sub:
50 dusty (maxed volunteer)
22 millagen just for the defense boost

I'm debating replacing Millagen for my 45 Ryubia or something. She's pretty useless outside of the defense buff.

I have a 26 or something Minimo but that seems a waste. She's too low to help. :/

Ah mine has a few levels over yours which is why I probably could run it on autobattle. Think having a mage team is probably the best way to complete the Urgent Quests, I don't recall seeing a lot of soldiers in that setup. This is another event that's painting it clear how having varied setups is going to be essential getting through future events!

Only thing that worries me is missing fever time once a day, and the rumors of a 5x Fever Time. It will be hard to catch up to that stuff.

That said I have a bunch of Stamina Fruit that I can dump into this thing that I have no use for otherwise. So, I should be good.

Also thanks for the help, my gauntlet is working! Can't get past the fourth player though, completely out of health by then.

Oh well cheap level 1 and 2 enhancers.

elty

So to challenge for top 1500 I guess the bare minimum is to use both fever time. Anything less than that is top 7500 at most unless you uses lots of time/fruit. I have 10000 points (only get 10 minutes of fever time today) and rank 5000 ish.

When (date and time) does this event end? I guess it is probably something like 5AM of my time.

elty

Did they change the gauntlet match up? I am facing significantly harder opponent. My first opponent is lv40 - it used to be just lv15ish.

edit: have to used 2 sacrificial mana because he has a full screen archer. Second battle is back to lv20s for whatever reason.

elty

So is the fever time 7pm or 8pm UK time? 11am PST should be 7PM here (+8 hrs) but recent posts have been saying 2200EET or 7PM GMT (which means 8PM BST as our clocks went forward)

PST is GMT -8, so 11AM PST = 7PM GMT. Since you have day light saving time (I think?) it should be 8PM.

Kettch

Did they change the gauntlet match up? I am facing significantly harder opponent. My first opponent is lv40 - it used to be just lv15ish.

edit: have to used 2 sacrificial mana because he has a full screen archer. Second battle is back to lv20s for whatever reason.

My opponents are about the same. I have noticed since the most recent update that the second mana roll in a fight comes significantly later than it was before though. Makes it a bit more challenging for me, though I'm still getting through it.

Yaari

So does this Super Fever Time actually exist, the 5x bonus? I might just wait until it comes around before I use anymore Super Stamina. I'm wondering when it would come around if it exists.

Quixzlizx

I'm currently ranked 937 with 40k points. I wonder if I'll be OK if I keep this pace, since I can only use one fever time a day unless I want to stay up from 1-2 am on a work night, lol.

elty

I'm currently ranked 937 with 40k points. I wonder if I'll be OK if I keep this pace, since I can only use one fever time a day unless I want to stay up from 1-2 am on a work night, lol.

At least you can sneak out during work time at 3PM.

Oreoleo

that feeling when youre browsing reddit while autoing the defense quests and accidentally use a SSF instead of a regular one :(

Merun

And done. I'm now at 57k points. 32k during this fever. The line for the top 1500 was at 30k before the fever, so I'm pretty confident I'm in now :)

Elija2

I think the defence quest in the fourth battlefield is the best one to grind. No bombers and only 6 waves. The defence quest in the last battlefield doesn't have bombers either but the drop rate for points seems incredibly low and there are 8 waves. No idea if any of the free quests would be better though.

chrono01

I think the defence quest in the fourth battlefield is the best one to grind. No bombers and only 6 waves. The defence quest in the last battlefield doesn't have bombers either but the drop rate for points seems incredibly low and there are 8 waves. No idea if any of the free quests would be better though.
That's the one I've been doing. Super easy to Auto Battle 2x through. This could change when I unlock the higher ones, though.

Rixa

That's the one I've been doing. Super easy to Auto Battle 2x through. This could change when I unlock the higher ones, though.

3rd Battlefield has 4 waves. Ive been using it and a mixture of Fortress defend quest (no bombers but slow), since Iam saving my last fruits for later use.

If the great fever comes, I heard that it has low % to appear if it is introduced from thursday onwards. So Great Fever can be there but how often you get it instead of fever time.

Iam now at 102k points. My guess is that around 150k is where you are comfortably inside of 1500 players. Ofc its only guess and the points can be way higher.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
PST is GMT -8, so 11AM PST = 7PM GMT. Since you have day light saving time (I think?) it should be 8PM.

Crap - so it is literally PST even though you have PDT at the moment? That's what is throwing me. Why even use PST as a measurement - use GMT or UTC

So do you guys think that you need to get every fever time there is or can i just wait for the last fever time and use up all my (Super) Stamina fruits and still make it?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So do you guys think that you need to get every fever time there is or can i just wait for the last fever time and use up all my (Super) Stamina fruits and still make it?

I've not made one yet :p

I think it makes sense to at least try and have full AP ready for a few days worth of fever times (once per day). And you might as well use your super stamina fruit up early in case something comes up on the last day?

How do you even use them up? Does the option pop up automatically if you try and start a battle without enough AP during fever time?

Rixa

If I dont use any stamina fruits in event I can 4-6 runs with fever:

1. Have full AP (66 mine) when fever event starts
2. Use 10 AP to trigger fever.
3. Use AP between 3rd Battlefield Defend quest (33 level)
4. And between Fortress Defend quest (53 level)
5. Start lvl 53 defend quest so that when you finish it (I take it slowly so 5mins or so) you trigger new fever.
6. Constantly check your AP amount so you know how to use all of them to this event (time your fights so that you know you can regen enough ap and still have fever time)
7. There is so much rng :(. Plus my team aint so good that I could take Nimpha to that 53 level defend quest, I choose highest level friend.
8. With 4-5 fever runs you get about 5-10k PTS

^^ Its not easy and you need to have time to do this. If I dont have time, I just autobattle 2x those 3rd battlefield defend quests, so that I use 70 APs in one hour time.

How do you even use them up? Does the option pop up automatically if you try and start a battle without enough AP during fever time?

Next fever starts in 11h40mins.

t1430938800z0.png

You can always go to the "Items" section in the menu and activate them there, it takes some time though.

BTW: for those who have her, is Selene sword or spear? Maybe she's spear because her special weapon is also a spear.

orrible

Neo Member
You can always go to the "Items" section in the menu and activate them there, it takes some time though.

BTW: for those who have her, is Selene sword or spear? Maybe she's spear because her special weapon is also a spear.

She's a spear user.

Has anyone received urgent quests past the second battlefield? I'm pretty sure my game is bugged since I finished the one in the second battlefield but haven't received one for the third battlefield.

desverger

Additionally, if you're out of stamina and try to do a quest during fever, the prompt will ask you to use a SSF first. If you quit out on that, the game will ask you if you want to use a regular fruit next.

Selene is a spear user.

NightDX

Neo Member
I think I saw someone saying tjay during the weekend there will not be fever time???

I'm struggling to catch this fever times and my plan was to catch up during the weekend...

I'm rank 5000 with 13k.

Rixa

If we ever get that :(

AG was supposed to be my trump card against Armilus, but Gumi has dun goofed and messed the schedule up..

Next raid when ever it comes might have also same thing with raid weapons than Amrilus had.
You basically get one weapon and that is it. Of course I hope its the way in Coropatillion raid had-> Abudance of raid weapons.

Rixa

Rank updated. I'm at rank 833 now with 57k!

Top 1500 is at 41k points.

Oh, for fun, TV ad for Chain Chronicle in Japan:
https://youtu.be/q_-zSeP7Pc0

Yup, with 101440 PTS Iam at rank 191. When Gumi tuned Gauntlet manaroll (takes longer now). They also tuned rewards.Now you see more and more 3* all enhancer and revival fruits. Only seldom you meet stamina fruits and Prysma, fun days are over. My interest to Gauntlet has lowered very much.

Rixa

Got some missing conquest points from Gumi.

Except, they didnt increase my total points. I had 102012 before entering game. Then opened game, went to inbox took those 3k and I still have 102012 points. Made a ticket to Gumi...

Yaari

"Don't take your missing conquest points out of the gift box just yet.
Wait till you have a copy of Selene and then take those two out TOGETHER. You will lose the conquest points but get 2 copies of Selene "

This guy on CC forum says those points can be used to dupe an item. Someone should try.
Take out a Selene together with those points.

"Don't take your missing conquest points out of the gift box just yet.
Wait till you have a copy of Selene and then take those two out TOGETHER. You will lose the conquest points but get 2 copies of Selene "

This guy on CC forum says those points can be used to dupe an item. Someone should try.
Take out a Selene together with those points.

Wait what do i need to do? could you give me a step by step guide and i'll try it this fever time

Yaari

You need to have both a copy of Selene and the compensation points that Gumi send you this morning, in your gift box.

You select them both together, and them draw them out of your gift box.

This guy claims it will get duped.

garath

Gumi added one more fever time:

Wow. I had no idea. Was just about to come post that I suddenly ended up with fever time just now lol.

I'm feeling good I guess. Had 51k points when I went to bed, when I woke I had dropped from rank 500 to 1000. That's not too bad. I guess I can shoot for top 1500. We'll see.

With this additional fever time I may run out of stamina fruits though. I'm down to 21.

Merun

You need to have both a copy of Selene and the compensation points that Gumi send you this morning, in your gift box.

You select them both together, and them draw them out of your gift box.

This guy claims it will get duped.

Just tried. Nothing. I shoukd have checked my points before though.

Yaari

Just realized I wasted many Super Stamina Fruits. I didn't know Fever Time is essentially an hour long and can be reactivated as much as you want during said hour. I thought it was a one time trigger and Super Fruit will extend it past the 10 min.

What a waste :(.

Top Bottom