• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charalanazard: Starfield Direct: Did They Lie?

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
1Qbi322.jpg

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I know no one is gonna believe me but I subbed her before knowing about the boobs.
So when you saw her on IGN........when it was clear.
Or you talking when she used to do stuff with Xbox and random reviews?

Cuz either way:
GYInr5F.gif

P.S Actually did sub to her before she was "famous" cuz I met her at EB Expo at the Xbox booth specifically the Forza booth cuz at the time I was so looking forward to a new Forza after the stellar Forza Motorsport 4, I wanted to have the fastest time and kept lining up over and over, I was obviously cut out of the footage......is it because I is Black? (yes I was still an Xbox fan even when the VCR was the best they could do)

nemiroff

Gold Member
So when you saw her on IGN........when it was clear.
Or you talking when she used to do stuff with Xbox and random reviews?

Cuz either way:
GYInr5F.gif

P.S Actually did sub to her before she was "famous" cuz I met her at EB Expo at the Xbox booth specifically the Forza booth cuz at the time I was so looking forward to a new Forza after the stellar Forza Motorsport 4, I wanted to have the fastest time and kept lining up over and over, I was obviously cut out of the footage......is it because I is Black? (yes I was still an Xbox fan even when the VCR was the best they could do)

Cool, that's interesting.

Anyway, youtube algorithm introduced me.. Didn't know who she was, but she appeared chill and articulate. Unfortunately, she went out with the bathwater when I did YouTube housecleaning last time.

MacReady13

If I remember correctly a while ago, she came out as “pansexual” cause obviously it wouldn’t be normal if EVERYONE involved in gaming wants to be a part of the alphabet crew. Either way, I’m not only a sucker for skinny, large breasted women but I love the colour of her hair as well. She’s pretty much the prototype of my perfect woman. Now if she has a nice, full ass then she is ultimate perfection!!!

Top Bottom