• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlie Sheen spending Christmas in jail (mugshot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Black-Wind said:
. . . He is in 2 and a half men but it looks like he might get 2 and a half in him!

Amiright gaf!
F
ai-logo.gif
L

Tobor

Black-Wind said:
. . . Fuck you, at least I tried . . . >_>

The mother fucker aint worth a list jokes.

Look, there are men at work in this thread. We don't need any young guns who think they're hot shots. You're the rookie, this is the major league, and money talks on Wall Street, pal.

Tobor said:
Look, there are men at work in this thread. We don't need any young guns who think they're hot shots. You're the rookie, this is the major league, and money talks on Wall Street, pal.

i was awaiting your arrival.

...mighty ducks!

bud

wenis said:
remember when megan fox was on the show (that was when the kid was really young) and that episode was really awesome.

yeah, that episode was awesome. i think megan fox looked better back then, too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Criminal mischief sounds like something the Grinch would be charged with.:lol

womfalcs3

Banned
Wow. I didn't know his real name was Carlos Estevez. I also didn't know his father's real name was actually Ramon Estevez, and not Martin Sheen.

Apparently Martin's father is from Spain, and his mother is from Ireland.

womfalcs3 said:
Wow. I didn't know his real name was Carlos Estevez. I also didn't know his father's real name was actually Ramon Estevez, and not Martin Sheen.

Emilio is the only one that kept it real.

Puck

Banned
knicks said:
Am I missing something here.....Two and a Half Men is a hilarious show.
Yeah, the pre recorded laugh soundboard is awesome.

No seriously, it's the worst show on TV and i believe it even beats The View as the most popular show for viewers with iq's equal to tennis balls. The show is so insulting and lame to me.

Tobor

Puck said:
Yeah, the pre recorded laugh soundboard is awesome.

No seriously, it's the worst show on TV and i believe it even beats The View as the most popular show for viewers with iq's equal to tennis balls. The show is so insulting and lame to me.
This is true, and it's notoriously difficult to track, since real tennis balls keep skewing the data. Calibrating the ratings machine to be able to tell the difference between a Two and a Half Men viewer and a Dunlop or Wilson is a nightmare.

Raistlin

womfalcs3 said:

Didn't you ever wonder why Emilio has a different last name?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This happens every few months. This guy has a serious screw loose, from the abuse both physically and verbally, the drug problems, and the conspiracy stuff, yet he's the most popular man on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom