• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First suspended, now arrested. The man called Adam Rose can't get a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan X

Banned
According to the police report, Rose and his wife were arguing about their marriage when Rose allegedly grabbed her by the face and pulled her closer to his face while he screamed at her. Rose's wife then called 911 but Rose took the phone to stop her from filing a report. Rose later admitted to police that he took the phone, which resulted in the felony tampering with a witness charge.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0511/611632/details-on-why-adam-rose-was-arrested-today/

This is an absolute disaster for the guy. It appears that the argument biggest factor was due to Adam imminently getting fired from the WWE if it wasn't done so already. Gosh, if there was any glemmer of hope such as going back to nxt, all hope has now been eradicated as his wife calling the police definitely sealed his WWE wrestling career fate. Poor Adam. Absolute disaster.

WWE update - 11th May 2016:
TAMPA, Fla. — Raymond Leppan (a.k.a. WWE Superstar Adam Rose) was arrested at his home this morning by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office in Tampa, Fla.

According to a police report, Leppan was taken into custody and booked on alleged charges of tampering with a witness, a felony, and battery domestic violence, a misdemeanor. He is currently being held without bond.

WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving domestic violence, and per our policy, Raymond Leppan has been suspended indefinitely following his arrest.

Volimar

Yeah poor guy, he seems swell. I love how the article saying " Rose allegedly grabbed her by the face and pulled her closer to his face while he screamed at her" doing its damnedest to make it not sound violent.

"Poor Rose?"
What? Just because he lost his job it doesn't give him an excuse to be an asshole to his wife.

Unless I read all this wrong.

Only thing i remotely feel bad for him is that his character in the WWE has horrible. I'm glad that particular character is gone.

TaterTots

Banned
Are we giving sympathy to a man that grabbed a woman's face and took her phone so she could not seek the help she needed? Come on.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
lol I knew the second I read "Poor Adam" the gaf dogpile would commence. Very poor choice of words.

Also fuck Adam Rose.

Hex

Banned
Looks like they are indefinitely suspending him instead of firing him.
I honestly believe that they are trying to help out and do what they can because of his familiy situation.

Cardon

Damn shame he's messing up considering his sons. Can't really feel sorry for the dude at this point since allegedly beating up your wife isn't cool. Could definitely feel for the guy regarding his wellness violation if he took a legal drug, but being a wife beater when you have a special needs son and blowing up your career isn't the best of moves to make.

Trojan X

Banned
lol I knew the second I read "Poor Adam" the gaf dogpile would commence. Very poor choice of words.

Also fuck Adam Rose.

Man, I think some of the people here have no heart.

I feel sorry for him due to his family situation (sons and wife), responsibilities and all. The man works incredibly hard, and he has been struggling from the beginning to provide to all. This is especially upsetting as he was doing pretty well in NXT but since he was called up to the main roster he was shafted from the beginning as the writers didn't know what to do with him. This goes to show that there is no point calling up anyone to the main roster if you do not have a definitive plan to utilise the character, and even if you do not have a good plan then you must have a fallback plan so the person won't be shafted.

Anyhow, ignoring WWE and focusing strictly on the article. Yes, Rose stated that he grabbed and screamed at his wife directly at her face but for some people here calling her a wife beater? That's already instant madness talk, a complete assumption to which there isn't enough evidence for and we don't know what fully happened. We have no idea whether she caused the complete madness or him. No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom