• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chatroulette, the best thing since Omegle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I got one guy sticking out his tongue repeatedly. I simply waited until he finished and then he finally disconnected as he probably was waiting for me to disconnect. How is this fun if youre doing this the 20th time in a row? And wth how is this fun for you guys? Oo These people seem awfully incompetent to talk about SOMETHING.
My highscore for now: I had two swedish guys who were okay but we couldnt get along that well so we disconnected.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I don't know why this is so amusing, but it is. Who knew that completely random, 30 second interactions with strange people could keep me occupied for a good hour.

bengraven

Someone has a gif playing over and over again of a black woman with breasts twice the size of her head, pulling up her shirt.

If that's you, you, or you, fuck off.

Okay, this was just awesome :lol

i connected to a guy with a horse head, and we danced for a while and did thumbs up, scaring him with a scream mask etc... Anyone know who it was?

gangster.jpg

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Zozz said:
Couldn't find a single chick.

My first attempt was a random chick with a hoodie and oversized glasses on. I just closed the window and laffed - this shit would get way tooooo awkward, and I am pretty sure my girlfriend wouldn't approve.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
dustytruly said:
lol i love how serious some of these people look.. they're like

"man i need to find a hot chick to chat with"
All those guys,sitting with no shirt on and and rocking a flat bill. Good lucking fucking a lady over the internet douche bags.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I just tried my first convo

Stranger: Crazy hair mang
Me: Thanks, I like it
Stranger: That wasn't a compliment
**Your partner disconnects**

:(

baultista

Banned
It seems like ChatRoulette is building up a community of regulars. I'm starting to see a lot of familiar faces.... which means it's time for me to stop using this thing.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
After a few more tries, and coming across a random person who showed me a picture of hitler while giggling, I came across this Spanish dude. He talked to me in pretty good English, and although his greeting was a bit... tongue in cheek ("HEY!!!! WHATS UP, N***A!) - it was a pretty good convo. Asked me where I was from, told me I was really nice, said he liked my rastas (dreads I am assuming) and told me that when my girlfriend got home tonight, I should fuck her real hard. Then at the end he said "Luck in life" which made me feel nice.

Edit: goddamnit, I am not used to all this racism!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Manycam is fun to use with Chatroulette.

4171139704_c77ee1df92_o.jpg

This guy said to smile right when Alba did. :lol

4170353781_a7f90eb824_o.jpg

I'm on there again now with a black friend of mine wearing a gray hat and a I <3 New York T-Shirt. I'm bored as fuck, so hopefully I run into a GAFfer.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Lyte Edge said:
Manycam is fun to use with Chatroulette.

[]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2536/4171139704_c77ee1df92_o.jpg[/IMG]

This guy said to smile right when Alba did. :lol

[]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4170353781_a7f90eb824_o.jpg[/IMG]

:lol where did you get a vid of her like that?

baultista

Banned
My first non-troll connection and a guy shows me his junk. I guess I deserved that...

...more people quit on me when I *dont* troll. Back to trolling.

Lyte Edge

quadriplegicjon said:
:lol where did you get a vid of her like that?

It's the video of her staring contest from youtube. It's perfect because she just looks at the screen for a while with a little movement, then laughs on occasion. If you get the timing down, you can really mess with people.

Spider from Mars said:
Did you see two guys dancing for you today? If so, I was one of them.

Yeah dude, that was awesome! :lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
NaughtyCalibur said:
I'm on there again now with a black friend of mine wearing a gray hat and a I <3 New York T-Shirt. I'm bored as fuck, so hopefully I run into a GAFfer.
Pretty sure I ran into you, I'm streaming Community.

Lyte Edge

Ran into two lurkers/unapproved GAF readers so far. Still fooling people with alba. I can't post the hilarious stuff because it keeps happening on cams/mics, not from chat. ;_;

Plywood said:
Can't seem to get sound to work, or sync up right with manycam, anyone know?

I don't know how to help you; when I downloaded manycam, it just worked without any settings needed...

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
NaughtyCalibur said:
I don't know if It was you or not, but I was one of the Kids from the suberbs that you talked too a couple of times.

Costanza

Banned
Is there any way to make Manycam broadcast sound through chatroulette? I'm streaming a video and can hear it but people I connect to can't.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Costanza said:
Is there any way to make Manycam broadcast sound through chatroulette? I'm streaming a video and can hear it but people I connect to can't.
I still haven't figured it out.

Darklord

Banned
I just ran into a Russian special forces guy. At first I thought it was bullshit but he looked like one, had an army tattoo and even showed me a video of him in combat(or training or something). He looked like a guy who'd crush your skull with his steel tipped boots and that made him awesome. He kinda reminded me of Pyle in Full metal jacket too.:lol

Costanza said:

Thanks!

EzLink

Banned
Aw man i really wish i had a webcam now. I just found omegle a few hours ago and this seems even better! Happy trolling GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom