• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chatroulette, the best thing since Omegle

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing is becoming huge in my college.

Man chatting online with strangers hasn't been fun in like 10 years in the Yahoo chatrooms.

I seriously think that this site could be the next "big thing" on the internet.

Yeah, it was pretty shitty when I first saw it on GAF. There were only like 500 people on it at once, and most of them were trolls or would just skip the session. Then you would keep running into the same people over and over and it got old. Since then, the site implemented the auto-reconnect as well as the "cam required" option and there's been tens of thousands of people on at once. I've met so many cool people on there that it's made sifting through all of the uncircumcised jerkoff artists almost worthwhile.

I haven't been on in about a month, though. The most people I've ever seen on at once wasn't even ten thousand. I now see that this shit just blew the fuck up. I'm hoping they start adding more filters so that I can find people within a specified mile radius of me. That would redeem the Internet forever as far as I'm concerned.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Once you harness the power of ManyCams, ChatRoulette becomes the playground of the Gods.

Fresh off my 1 month ban I would just like to say that Chatroulette has provided hours of hilarity over the past couple of weeks. I think people are getting wise to fake videos, I need to find some new ones.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
... Load up #1
Girl who couldn't be more than 12...

Load up #2
Guy doing things to himself...

This site might not be for me.... :lol

Lamel

Banned
2dt9943.png

scotcheggz

I've been having a lot of fun with this. using Manycam and a tablet, I've figured it so I can draw on other peoples cams, most people seem to love being turned into pirates, angels, SPARTAns etc. Some find it wierd though, but nevermind. I always finish with a quick heart and peace symbol, you know, for the ones that are freaked out to hopefully realise its all in good fun. :lol

I also have a lot of funny turning peoples dicks into bananas or writing SMALL with a little arrow pointing to it. :lol

This guy LOVED it...

x2lbnp.jpg

RubxQub said:
Once you harness the power of ManyCams, ChatRoulette becomes the playground of the Gods.

Wish I could try it out. My iMac's camera doesn't seem to want to let ManyCams run while ChatRoulette is up.

RubxQub

Does anyone actually use this site to try and have conversations with people?

I'm either ManyCam trolling or putting on a puppet show with my wife's teddy bear :lol

RubxQub said:

I'm either ManyCam trolling or putting on a puppet show with my wife's teddy bear :lol
My friend met a girl on there from Malaysia. They've been talking on MSN for like 2 months now.

RubxQub

TheGreatDave said:
Select a desktop area to capture in the sources menu.
I use "still image" and load in an animated gif, personally.

RubxQub said:
I use "still image" and load in an animated gif, personally.

I've been mirroring people and then adding the 3D masks to their faces to get a reaction. Ladies love it.

I was on proper, with an actual webcam(!) with the girlfriend for hours tonight. So fun. We sang along to Lady Gaga songs with some random chicks.

RubxQub said:

I use to fuck around on it too, but I've found it to be a lot more rewarding if you actually try to have meaningful conversations with people. This can be one hell of a social networking tool when used properly. It requires patience, yes, but it's definitely worth it in the long run.

AcridMeat

Banned
A couple of instant disconnects and then a guy jerking it, I'm done.

Boards of Canada
(Today, 09:41 PM)
Reply | Quote

I love your music. :D

Talking properly is fun. Some dude was playing the violin or something, and he took requests. Plus you're more likely to get the holy grail if you show your face.

RubxQub

Buckethead said:
Have you seen fat guy/raccoon love yet?

It's simply breathtaking.
So wrong...but fascinating at the same time. What would compel someone...I just don't know...

I fully understand none of you will believe me as I didn't get a screen shot (sorry, I am stoned ok), but Jessica Alba is on this thing tonight. Chatted for bout 30 seconds lol.

Costanza

Banned
ManDudeChild said:
I fully understand none of you will believe me as I didn't get a screen shot (sorry, I am stoned ok), but Jessica Alba is on this thing tonight. Chatted for bout 30 seconds lol.
o yea?

GDGF

Soothsayer
It's a trap. I went back on and saw a cop and two more naked dudes. Stop showing your schlongs people!

Costanza said:

Yea. I didn't recognize her at first. She asked if I knew who she was. I said no (again, stoned ok lol). She listed a few movies, I jokingly said nope still, then added "ok now i am fucking with you lol" i got a stick out tongue what looked like it was amusing. then disconnect. THen i saw some more penises, and an olympic fan chilling with a beer.

Costanza

Banned
ManDudeChild said:
Yea. I didn't recognize her at first. She asked if I knew who she was. I said no (again, stoned ok lol). She listed a few movies, I jokingly said nope still, then added "ok now i am fucking with you lol" i got a stick out tongue what looked like it was amusing. then disconnect. THen i saw some more penises, and an olympic fan chilling with a beer.
dude lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmzcKXsllWs

Wool

This has been really popular at my college the past few weeks. A friend and I were on there and met some girl named Bonnie McKee, who turned out to be a minor celebrity. She directed us to a youtube video of her on Jimmy Kimmel and she claimed to be a song writer for Katie Perry.

Other than that, it's just been a lot of dicks and a few people snorting cocaine.

Sloane

Banned
Jesus... For half an hour I've seen nothing but dicks, nerds, and fake chicks, but still I can't stop. Next, next, NEXT! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom