• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiPrime

Cheers for the reply. I'd be looking to use the blu-ray drive for games as well - would that alter your view? I wouldn't completely rule out buying privately, if I could get a worthwhile reduction in price.

I'm not sure, my fat is still working so my experiences are limited to other people's PS3s. The Super Slim's blu-ray drive can get quite loud but so too can the Slim's (louder than the fat's).

deadfolk

Anyone seen any good deals for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on PC? Preferably the deluxe jobbie that includes the season pass. GMG have it at 10% off (and they reckon they are not doing vouchers any more), but I was hoping for better.

Hasney

Anyone seen any good deals for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on PC? Preferably the deluxe jobbie that includes the season pass. GMG have it at 10% off (and they reckon they are not doing vouchers any more), but I was hoping for better.

Like £10 cheaper at cdkeys, but no season pass.

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/deus-ex-mankind-divided-pc-steam

They sell season passes fairly often there post release too, so check back for a cheaper season pass. Even if not, buying that and the season pass at full price will likely be cheaper.

Intel_89

Does anyone know if the games in the Inazuma Eleven series are usually locked according to their region language wise? By that I mean for example, can I play the DE version in English? Thanks.

Zafir

It's annoying how the English versions of Inazuma Eleven never drop in price much. There's just too many of them for me to warrant paying full price. I'm pretty anal about cases though, so buying from DE/FR/ES etc makes me sad.

MegaMelon

Any decent prices on Pokémon Sun and Moon pre-orders?

For the UK. GAME have the standard copy of the game plus pre-order figure for £31.49 with the code IGN10OFF.

Doesn't work with the steelbook edition unfortunately so if anyone is interested in that you'll have to plop down £45.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Does anyone know if the games in the Inazuma Eleven series are usually locked according to their region language wise? By that I mean for example, can I play the DE version in English? Thanks.

Depends. Also depends on DS or 3DS version. You better check or tell us which ones.

NateDog

For the UK. GAME have the standard copy of the game plus pre-order figure for £31.49 with the code IGN10OFF.

Doesn't work with the steelbook edition unfortunately so if anyone is interested in that you'll have to plop down £45.

Hmm that's not bad. I only found out about the steelbook edition yesterday, didn't even know they made 3DS game steelbooks honestly. Can't remember how quick GAME ship to Ireland though normally.

Southcott

I need to replace a lost Vita (airport woes). Any deals? Preferably an OLED.

I have an absolutely immaculate OLED version that I may part with, unboxed but comes with an official charger.

Has had protectors on front and back since day one. What were you looking at spending?

I have an eBay profile with over 500 feedback etc if you wanted reference points.

Intel_89

Just look at the back scans or amazon product pages
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00SZ41T76/

I'm on my phone but I swear I couldn't find that info on amazon, ended up finding it somewhere else online. Thanks.

Depends. Also depends on DS or 3DS version. You better check or tell us which ones.

I've managed to sort it out, thanks anyway. I was trying to figure out if the latest Inazuma Eleven games had multi language in their deutsch releases since they're under 12€ at the moment on amazon.

--

Guitar Hero Live Wii U for €22
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00W1UT3UK/

Is this any good? Haven't played a guitar game since the PS2 days.

As a casual GH player I think the game is good, the base song selection is a bit weak but Guitar Hero TV (the online streaming mode) really impressed me, it's like watching VH1 or any other music channel but you can pick up the controller at any point and play along.

Zatoth

As a casual GH player I think the game is good, the base song selection is a bit weak but Guitar Hero TV (the online streaming mode) really impressed me, it's like watching VH1 or any other music channel but you can pick up the controller at any point and play along.

Thanks. Ordered it.

Jucksalbe

Banned
welp my CC was compromised again. Nothing happened but my bank detected it and will send me a new one.

Anyone else had problems recently?

LBB? Got the same message today, but so did my girlfriend and she hardly bought anything with it and even less video game related stuff.

LBB? Got the same message today, but so did my girlfriend and she hardly bought anything with it and even less video game related stuff.

yeah LBB, the amazon card.

I called and they couldn't give me any further info. I guess that rules out the usual suspects though, thanks. That honestly makes it sound like an internal issue which is even more worrying.

Zafir

welp my CC was compromised again. Nothing happened but my bank detected it and will send me a new one.

Anyone else had problems recently?

My CC got cancelled because of VideoGamesPlus last month. Not the first time either, I gave them the benefit of the doubt the first time, but this time, I'm 100% sure it was them.

Other people have had similar issues.

StuffRuff

Whats the cheapest way to get XBlive these days?

If you're UK based then post on the HotUKDeals trade page that you're looking for 12 months worth and you'll likely get a few PM's from people selling them for cheap. I got one for £22 only 3 months ago using that method and the guy had really good feedback on the site and said that they weren't allowed to post about them on there so relied on PM'ing people that posted saying they wanted to buy.

If you're UK based then post on the HotUKDeals trade page that you're looking for 12 months worth and you'll likely get a few PM's from people selling them for cheap. I got one for £22 only 3 months ago using that method and the guy had really good feedback on the site and said that they weren't allowed to post about them on there so relied on PM'ing people that posted saying they wanted to buy.

Wow, would I be a able to get a comparable deal for PS+? Probably not...

Uncharted 4 - £26.66 - can't believe it's this cheap already

Damn, bought a copy for 45€ a week ago.

On a more positive note, they have arrived:

i5KEvfS.jpg

NateDog

This is probably the wrong place to ask this but I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were about PS VR stock at launch?

I've got a pre-order that I've paid for but I'm becoming less and less interested in VR as time goes on. Can't decide whether it's better to just cancel it or sell the pre-order on fleabay

This is probably the wrong place to ask this but I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were about PS VR stock at launch?

I've got a pre-order that I've paid for but I'm becoming less and less interested in VR as time goes on. Can't decide whether it's better to just cancel it or sell the pre-order on fleabay

If you can spare the money for a few months you might as well keep the pre-order. See what's happening a few days after launch and then either sell it or return it for a full refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom