• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have english language or only french?
No idea until the game is released.
More often than not, games feature several European languages, but there are cases of games with a single language. French DQIX had an English, French, Italian, German and Spanish, but given how large this one's script is, there's the off chance it's French only.

Southcott

In the market for a reasonably priced 4K HDR TV, currently got a 2014 Sony Bravia 4K that I have recently learnt is in no way compatible with the One S or Pro - which is very disappointing considering how much it cost me in 2014!

49" or larger, HDR, 4K and a 10-bit Panel please if anyone can recommend anything!

Anyone having issues going through the checkout on Game.co.uk? Trying to make a few pre-orders and getting bombarded with site admin errors no matter the device.

camo

In the market for a reasonably priced 4K HDR TV, currently got a 2014 Sony Bravia 4K that I have recently learnt is in no way compatible with the One S or Pro - which is very disappointing considering how much it cost me in 2014!

49" or larger, HDR, 4K and a 10-bit Panel please if anyone can recommend anything!

How is it not compatible? I'm not really clued up on all of this yet!

Southcott

How is it not compatible? I'm not really clued up on all of this yet!

It's crazy but it has a 8-bit panel (only capable of producing 16.7 million colours from memory) and the Xbox One S only works with 10-bit panels (capable of over a billion colours) - it's not that it's not compatible but the issue is you can't use any of the special 4K features unless you've got a 10-bit 4K HDR television.

Not the greatest news!

OutlawJim

Neo Member
Was looking at preordering a Ps4 Pro but amazon.co.uk won't ship to Northern Ireland? Does anyone else have this issue? I got my OG Ps4 from them no problem.

Fxp

Do you think Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE will drop in price anytime soon? I'm still waiting and it's ~50 euros everywhere.

Zatoth

Do you think Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE will drop in price anytime soon? I'm still waiting and it's ~50 euros everywhere.

Base has it for £35.

As for the price drop. No idea. Hard to tell with Nintendo games. But I would expect the price to go up as the games becomes rarer.

Craft

Base has it for £35.

As for the price drop. No idea. Hard to tell with Nintendo games. But I would expect the price to go up as the games becomes rarer.

The Game Collection have it for £36, I'm hoping they have a deal on the game in the near future.

Hasney

It'll be one of those that may go on sale for a hot second, but nothing major. Low print runs for JRPGs on Nintendo consoles in Europe.

camo

It's crazy but it has a 8-bit panel (only capable of producing 16.7 million colours from memory) and the Xbox One S only works with 10-bit panels (capable of over a billion colours) - it's not that it's not compatible but the issue is you can't use any of the special 4K features unless you've got a 10-bit 4K HDR television.

Not the greatest news!

Oh man, thats a bummer!

Tarps

Can anyone recommend some good value buys on the nintendo eshop?

I have £30 store credit burning holes in my 3DS / WiiU. Otherwise I put it towards the digital Sun/Moon release.

PtM

Banned

I have £30 store credit burning holes in my 3DS / WiiU. Otherwise I put it towards the digital Sun/Moon release.
You just missed some SEGA 3D classics for 2 bucks a piece or something.

There's an eshop thread on the low. Or you can check out some ongoing sales on http://www.indie-eshop.com, there's even a recommendation thread linked there, though not financially based.

Craft

There's a bunch of new selects coming to the Wii U at the end of the month, all worth a look (apart from maybe Mario Party) if you don't have them already.
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Mario Party 10
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World

Thalia.de has Dragon Quest VII 3DS up for preorder for 27,99€ w/ free shipping to Germany. Now, Thalia isn't exactly what you would call reliable with preoders, and, so far, every preorder I've placed with them (all of which were at relatively low prices, mind) has not been fulfilled but instead quietly canceled on release day. I still figure some people might want to give a try for a possible saving. Just don't expect this to actually work out and rather be very happy if it does.

I actually just got an email that I can come and collect this in store. I totally forgot I even placed an order.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Was looking at preordering a Ps4 Pro but amazon.co.uk won't ship to Northern Ireland? Does anyone else have this issue? I got my OG Ps4 from them no problem.

The fuck ? That makes no sense, we are part of the UK. There's literally no reason to not ship here.

Roxas

Anyone who is a user of Now TV and is looking to buy Mafia III, Shop Two have a great deal for the game. You get Mafia III, some preorder bonuses, an A1 movie poster of the game, and 2 months Now TV Movie package (RRP £20) for £39.85

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place to get Batman: Arkham Knight in the UK? I was hoping to get it for about a tenner, and I don't mind if that's new or used.

Edit - Shit, should have said. It's for the PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom