• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| We Need To Go Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaphod79

Slightly worried about being charged import duty on the vita memory card - any UK GAFFERS got one without issues?

Mine took around 2 weeks from Nippon Yasan - chose one of the cheaper delivery options and it came marked down for customs (cant remember exact but something like £8)

Mine took around 2 weeks from Nippon Yasan - chose one of the cheaper delivery options and it came marked down for customs (cant remember exact but something like £8)

Ok cool, thanks for the info. Have a good number of PS Plus games downloaded to my PS3 now and would like to try a few of them without the hassle of swapping over titles every now and again!

I have been looking at Amazon, eBay and google shopping. Anyone know if other places to get cheap PC parts for building a PC?

Ive been looking at building a new rig and I was looking at Novatech, Ebuyer and Dabs. Might be worth checking HotukDeals as they can find some cheap stuff there. If you're from uk, not sure about shipping from all places.

Asparagus

Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a 32GB Vita memory card is? All I'm seeing on the high street is the 16GB card with a bunch of games I don't want and Wipeout for £45.

Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a 32GB Vita memory card is? All I'm seeing on the high street is the 16GB card with a bunch of games I don't want and Wipeout for £45.

Try Amazon or Sainsburys online. Both were the most competitive when I was shopping around a couple of months ago.

Asparagus

LordAlu

I have been looking at Amazon, eBay and google shopping. Anyone know if other places to get cheap PC parts for building a PC?

Ive been looking at building a new rig and I was looking at Novatech, Ebuyer and Dabs. Might be worth checking HotukDeals as they can find some cheap stuff there. If you're from uk, not sure about shipping from all places.
If you're in the UK there's also Scan, CCL Online and Overclockers.

Hasney

Gameseek just refunded me the £5 difference between the old pre-order price and the new one. If the delivery is fast, I'll be back again for sure.

demonkaze

I was wondering how I buy digital content on the US marketplace for the Xbox One. I notice that it's much cheaper to buy it from the US rather than the UK (Plants Vs Zombies) being one of them.

oti

Banned
Today a German online shop offered the Xbox One for 400€. So that happened.

xboxoneffkpi.jpg

Mackins

GameSeek are awesome, that's where I get most of my stuff from. I've never had anything the day it's supposed to arrive though...

It always comes 1-3 days sooner! =)

My PS4 Players Edition even came early, I was well impressed and have never had a bad experience with them.

Saw someone comment at HotDeals about getting non-UK stock at Gameseek, otherwise I haven't heard anything bad about them. I've just ordered with them for the first time as well, so I hope people aren't cryptic about their experiences with them.

One thing that comes to mind with Gameseek is they do the trick of saying things are in stock when they are clearly not (a few months back Kirbys Adventure Wii). They will go as far as taking money and then cancelling and refunding.

That would not necessarily apply to a pre-order however.

zonipoi

Actually tried to use Gameseek for the first time yesterday. FF XIV CE was quite cheap but posting it to Finland was a ridiculous £39.99. Glad I noticed as it was listed as £3 on the shipping FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom