• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

ty_hot

Rockband 4 and Guitar controller is £19.99 from Argos but it appears to be going quick. Leamington CERTAINLY has some!

Guitar Hero Live with Guitar for any console is 13 at game spain. just reserved mine and will go across the street to pick it up

Adryuu

I don't know if it's actually a good price but Xtralife (Spanish online retailer) are selling XCOM for consoles at 25 EUR.

Is the ps4 version all right at the moment? My pc won't move that even on steroids.

Also, I want FFXV but I have no experience with TGC, fellow Spanish gaffers, is it good? Does it arrive sooner than base.com?

Is there even a better price right now online for FFXV that ships to Spain?

Also would want to pre-order The Last Guardian if there's a nice price but doubting it.

Zafir

Bah, ditto.

Would have grabbed it for that, but can't really be bothered going to the nearest HMV(which isn't close).

ty_hot

Bought the GH Live at Game, came home and realized they gave me the Ipad version LOL came back and changed. Played a few songs, the game is aa cool as always, specially at 13€. GH TV seems like a nice idea.

I was sure there was going to be a big sale on this game because they already had the iPad and wii u version sub20 sometimes, so it was a matter of time until other consoles would reach that price point. Good that it surpassed that by 7€ :D

Bit of a weird one, but does anyone know anything about "Vanilla" MasterCard gift cards? You can get them for 15% off in Sainsbury's at the moment for a £25 gift card.

I can't find anything out about fees on general transactions, though, so on the face of it it looks like you could just buy loads of these and literally get 15% off everything you buy wherever you buy it, so on top of any other deal. (Aside from foreign currency, etc)

Seems like that can't be right, though.

lunch_box

After refreshing amazon for what feels like forever, I finally managed to grab a used like new ps4 pro for £255. Thanks for the heads up earlier in the thread

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Is Gamersgate (not the shitheadmovement, the shop!) reliable?
I bought a key for Return To Castle Wolfenstein but now I am stucked in manual review...

Eolz

Is Gamersgate (not the shitheadmovement, the shop!) reliable?
I bought a key for Return To Castle Wolfenstein but now I am stucked in manual review...

Always been reliable with me in the past. Maybe it's because it's due to the sales and lots of people registering?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Bit of a weird one, but does anyone know anything about "Vanilla" MasterCard gift cards? You can get them for 15% off in Sainsbury's at the moment for a £25 gift card.

I can't find anything out about fees on general transactions, though, so on the face of it it looks like you could just buy loads of these and literally get 15% off everything you buy wherever you buy it, so on top of any other deal. (Aside from foreign currency, etc)

Presumably you can only buy things under £25? I doubt shops would let you spread a purchase across multiple cards.

popo

I had one a few years ago. There were no fees for spending but i remember half of high street stores didn't know what to do with them. Ended up spending them online.

Linkified

Managed to finally get through and bought the Xbox Live code but have yet to receive a code. This should be such an automated process.

Presumably you can only buy things under £25? I doubt shops would let you spread a purchase across multiple cards.

Well the T+Cs say you can use multiple payment methods, so maybe cash plus the card but yeah, maybe they wouldn't accept ten of these cards at once for a PlayStation or something!

Most UK retailers are doing the 500GB PS4 slim Uncharted 4 bundle with FIFA 17 for £200. Argos will throw in the Division too.

These are also are going for £250:

Can I expect any compatibility issues or any issue if I buy a PS4 from the UK and live in minland Europe ?

EDIT: Also, is Zavvi safe to order from ?

Can I expect any compatibility issues or any issue if I buy a PS4 from the UK and live in minland Europe ?

EDIT: Also, is Zavvi safe to order from ?

Dont know about compatability but Zavvi are one of the worst companies I've ever had the misfortune to use, I doubt they've got any better.

Top Bottom