• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Rellik

Just wanted to say thanks to the people in this thread for suggesting SimplyGames. Never heard of them until this thread and they got Mass Effect to me 2 days before UK release. Very positive experience.

Crumpo

Just wanted to say thanks to the people in this thread for suggesting SimplyGames. Never heard of them until this thread and they got Mass Effect to me 2 days before UK release. Very positive experience.

Just enough time to see if it's as bad as they say and trade in to CEX if it is! I will have to wait for release day, stupid Tesco...

Just a heads up for those wanting physical copies of 7th Dragon and Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse on the 3DS, Shopto have both in stock at the moment for £29.86. Obviously not a sale price but certainly cheaper than what they've been going for on Ebay and Amazon.

Ah I'm jealous!
Idgaf about the negative buzz, I'm still really excited for it.

Personally, modern Bioware hasn't let me down yet so ima definitely ignore everyone else and judge for myself.
Heck, even if I like it 10 times less than the other ME games it'll be well worth it.

Mine's been dispatched from Smyths, hopefully it'll come Thursday

Ah I'm jealous!
Idgaf about the negative buzz, I'm still really excited for it.

Personally, modern Bioware hasn't let me down yet so ima definitely ignore everyone else and judge for myself.
Heck, even if I like it 10 times less than the other ME games it'll be well worth it.

Mine's been dispatched from Smyths, hopefully it'll come Thursday

This is me. It seems like Dragon Age Inquisition in space and I'm all in for that. Can't wait.

timberger

Just noticed that some sale items on UK PSN store for tomorrow are up already, mostly Sony published stuff on sale but a real highlight worth pointing out is FFXV for £9.99. Really good price imo. Deluxe edition with season pass is £27. Less good but whatevs.

Dambrosi

Banned
Holy crap at that FFXV offer. That's insane. I'll leave the season pass for later, though.

Actually, wasn't there a performance patch for this recently? How'd that turn out?

Yeah seems like a Sony sale, lots of good prices on classics as well

PS3 has Wipeout HD 3,99€ and Shadow of the Colossus HD 3,99€ for example. Wipeout 2048 for Vita is 1,99€

PS4:
Uncharted Collection 16,49€
Uncharted 4 18,99€
Last Guardian 24,99€
Ratchet & Clank 16,49€
KNACK 5,99€

PS+ prices

Mimosa97

PS3 has Wipeout HD 3,99€ and Shadow of the Colossus HD 3,99€ for example. Wipeout 2048 for Vita is 1,99€

PS4:
Uncharted 4 18,99€
Last Guardian 24,99€
Ratchet & Clank 16,49€
KNACK 5,99€

PS+ prices

Are these historic lows for Uncharted 4 and TLG ? I think I'm getting U4 at that price but I'm on the fence for TLG.

Certinty

What's Sony's position on pricing errors ?
On the french page, without PSPlus, it says -40% on 40€.
With PSPlus, it's 13.99.
They let people have Uncharted Golden Abyss at PS Vita launch for 69p or something and Killzone Shadow Fall at like 79p one time too.

So yeah...

Mimosa97

They are according to psnpreise (German)

http://psnpreise.de/g/EP9000-CUSA00917_00-UNCHARTED4000000
http://psnpreise.de/g/EP9000-CUSA03745_00-LASTGUARDIANEU00

While I liked TLG, it will certainly go lower

Thank you ! I don't want to buy TLG for too low because I love Ueda and I want the game to sell well but yeah I had too many games on my hands and couldn't justify paying full price at launch and now I feel bad for waiting for it to drop even lower. I hope it didn't bomb :(

Intel_89

PS4:
Uncharted 4 18,99€
Last Guardian 24,99€
Ratchet & Clank 16,49€
KNACK 5,99€

PS+ prices

It's great to have you back on GAF Yian, thanks for sharing.

Thank you ! I don't want to buy TLG for too low because I love Ueda and I want the game to sell well but yeah I had too many games on my hands and couldn't justify paying full price at launch and now I feel bad for waiting for it to drop even lower. I hope it didn't bomb :(

Almost certainly did, MSRP for the game dropped to 39,99€ really fast :/

Pixieking

Banned
Just a note with the PS sale - some titles don't appear to be tagged in the actual promotion banner, so it's worth specifically searching for a title you're wanting, on the off-chance it's marked down. :)

Edit: Oh, with regards to the March Cashback offer, would buying PS+ Membership count towards the £50 spent? I doubt it would, but...

oldmario

7th Dragon III Code VFD is in stock on shoptu for £30 and SMTIV Apocalypse is on back-order but expecting stock, i guess deep silver did a small reprint of these games?

Eolz

7th Dragon III Code VFD is in stock on shoptu for £30 and SMTIV Apocalypse is on back-order but expecting stock, i guess deep silver did a small reprint of these games?

That'd be great, but I'm not too hopeful... Seems that 7th Dragon sold less than SMTIV A if it was the same stock quantity anyway, since you can still get it in some countries at a normal price.

cluderi

Thanks for this, been looking for a reasonably priced SMT Apocalypse for a while now. Just put a backorder in earlier this morning and it's now changed to a real order and has been shipped. They're also showing more stock for £29.86

Top Bottom