• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

Sarcasm

Somebody on CAG suggested that you double check or sign up for Sony Rewards emails as well, since many of these are connected to having both Playstation *and* rewards emails enabled.

I checked mine, and sure enough i didn't have the Rewards emails activated.

Where is this for NA?

holygeesus

Banned
Somebody on CAG suggested that you double check or sign up for Sony Rewards emails as well, since many of these are connected to having both Playstation *and* rewards emails enabled.

I checked mine, and sure enough i didn't have the Rewards emails activated.

I have never signed up for Sony Rewards (I don't think you even can outside the US) and I get every newsletter, including the latest one with the golden ticket! Still in shock over that. Don't tell Trump a filthy foreigner is stealing your dollars.

Mengetsu

i finally got my FIRST EVER psn newsletter, after having everything checked to receive for years.

XsvAFLO.png

i was able to get it by changing my login email from blahblah@gmail.com to blahblah+sony@gmail.com aka the gmail trick, seems that fixed the glitch of never getting them.

if you never get sony emails beside receipts, try changing your email.

I don't understand what's this trick? I'll do anything to start getting these emails again :(

joeblow

It expires at midnight Friday I think. I'm waiting to see what the Flash sale will be on that day before I use mine.

Im not fast enough to grab these quote codes! If someone wants to give an old man their 20% code for Toukiden 2, well... it sure would look good on your life resume. Id vouch that you were a quality person, I know that!

If anyone has a code they're not using I'd be eternally grateful. I'm looking to pick up Rain World but it's rather pricey up here in Canada.

t_wilson01

Im not fast enough to grab these quote codes! If someone wants to give an old man their 20% code for Toukiden 2, well... it sure would look good on your life resume. Id vouch that you were a quality person, I know that!

You definitely need ninja reflexes to grab them! A kind soul shared one with you, so happy shopping!

Please if anyone has a code to spare, I'd love to have it.

.J.

Banned
I NEVER get these emails. I don't recall ever adding Sony stuff to a spam folder or anything. Not sure if they're not being sent at all or what.

taybul

Anyone who received the email with a code, what does your fine print say? Does it start with "Receive 20% off"? I got this email back in December but not this particular one. I may make a gmail filter to look for this specific string on PSN emails.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Anyone who received the email with a code, what does your fine print say? Does it start with "Receive 20% off"? I got this email back in December but not this particular one. I may make a gmail filter to look for this specific string on PSN emails.

Nah, the header of the email actually something like "Your weekly Playstation News" or something similar. The code is right under the header ad and pretty obvious in the body of the email itself.

taybul

Nah, the header of the email actually something like "Your weekly Playstation News" or something similar. The code is right under the header ad and pretty obvious in the body of the email itself.

Nah I'm talking about the fine print at the bottom of the email.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Nah I'm talking about the fine print at the bottom of the email.

Here is the fine print copy/pasted:

Receive 20% off one transaction made on PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com ). Does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM PT on March 31st, 2017. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

taybul

Here is the fine print copy/pasted:

Sweet, thanks! I just created a filter with the string "Receive 20% off" from playstationemail.com and it flagged the email with a code that I got back in December. Assuming they never change this fine print I should be able to spot these easily.

rbanke

Hah, just when I have something to buy on the PS Store, I realize that I've not been getting emails from them since last year. If someone has a code they won't be using, I'll gladly take it. Thanks.

fbutron

Want to buy Tales of Berseria D: some caritative soul

The bad part surely soon will be 40 USD I'm feeling it =@ sad part that cannot be used on preorders :p will be godsend with persona 5

Skulldead

Nice no 20% for me.... Sony really think i don't like them lol... If someone have one in spare i would take it... i want to buy yakuza 5...

RobotVM

I have no idea what to buy... I already bought Nier and Horizon. I would buy P5 if I could use it on pre-orders... I am too pissed I missed that one day sale on Nioh to buy it.

Top Bottom