• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chicken Nuggets OT - Edible Gold

KevinKeene

Banned
I'm getting ready for the Nintendo Direct that's in a good 3 hours, so I wanted to get something quick.and easy to eat. Went to the super market and bought a pack plus some fries. They're now in the oven, should be done in about 10 minutes.

nuggets-shutterstock%20crop.jpg

This thread is supposed to be a place for sharing all your dearest stories relating to Chicken Nuggets! A Chicken Nugget safe space if you so will, considering all the bad rep this kind of fast food receives. Not that it's healthy, it's probably not. But it's so tasty!

Remarkably enough, I first remember Chicken.Nuggets to become a thi.g when McDonald's started selling them some time in the 90s. Did they invent them? Almost can't be, since it's such a badic idea as of now.

What's your favorite nuggets? What's your record amount of nuggets eaten in one meal? Did you meet your wife/husband over Chicken Nuggets? Story-time!

PS: In-before 'that' picture, yeah, yeah.

OH-MyCar

Remarkably enough, I first remember Chicken.Nuggets to become a thi.g when McDonald's started selling them some time in the 90s.

Oh they definitely had them in the 80s too. A good portion of my memories of that era are playing with Happy Meal toys and being horrified of the weird, ostensible mix of liver, tendon and "miscellany" that I just bit into.

A lot of people argue that they were better in the 80s. I'm not really one of those people.

SDCowboy

I've yet to find an at-home chicken nugget that I like. They've all paled in comparison to McDonalds nugs.

Raynes

120753011_0_640x640.jpg

FOOLS. Bow down to your lord and saviour.

Real chicken nuggets are the best, but this is very very close to tasting and feeling like McDonalds chicken nuggets. I highly reccomend you get your hands on these, though not sure if they're sold outside the UK.

KevinKeene

Banned
120753011_0_640x640.jpg

FOOLS. Bow down to your lord and saviour.

Real chicken nuggets are the best, but this is very very close to tasting and feeling like McDonalds chicken nuggets. I highly reccomend you get your hands on these, though not sure if they're sold outside the UK.

Barf!

Although I recently had fried quinoa balls, surprisingly tasty.

Btw I'm still feeling really stuffed 🙈

lil puff

Heck yeah.
I used to tackle that 20 piece meal like nothing else.
Love em with honey. Plain Honey. HOO NEY.

And they still put honey mustard in the bag without fail.

God Enel

The last time I've eaten chicken Mc Nuggets is more than two years ago. Have eaten two boxes of twenty with curry sauce. I'm eating like once a year at Mc Donalds and then I never want to eat there again. Though that two years ago was my last time I've been there. When you're eating them they're delicious. Afterwards not so much

gioGAF

I used to mix all of the sauces together in preparation for the 20 piece nugget chow down, Sweet and Sour + Honey Mustard + Barbecue.

Top Bottom