• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chilling feature on G4's Pulse

KarishBHR

Did anyone else see the feature on the boy with cancer whos make a wish was to make a videogame? It was incredible! My brother currently has cancer (in fact, Im giving him a bone marror transplant in about a week), so it really hit home. The kids game can be downloaded free from his make a wish page here

GDGF

Soothsayer
Yeah, I watched that. It was a great segment, and a great gesture. No matter what happens, this kid's game is going to live on forever. Glad to hear he's currently in remission, too.

(and good wishes to your brother)

Kalren

Saw it as well. It's gestures like this and Penny Arcade's Hospital drive that show there are some great people involved in the industry from gamers to developers.

At the end of the day, games are a form of escapism and I'm glad to see it help with the stress of their situations.

I don't want to repeat what's been said, but I saw that feature and am glad theboy got what he wanted. Best of luck to you and your family too!

Top Bottom