• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Choose your side: God of War or Ninja Gaiden?

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
tumblr_n2nzkv7guy1rd11tco1_r1_400.gif

There are only two types of people in the world: God of War people and Ninja Gaiden people.

What type of person are you?

------------------------------------------------------------------

kratos-spade.jpg

3299555-kickass12.png

500px-Ryu_Hayabusa.jpg

impact

Banned
This isn't even fair :(

Ninja Gaiden will be every single post with that one guy who plays for the story saying GoW :lol or a Knack avatar hahahaha

Sephzilla

Neither - Devil May Cry, because it's better than both of them.

If I had to pick, it would be God of War simply because those games are better overall packages

ekgrey

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";151646171]Shiny things vs fun gameplay[/QUOTE]

which is which?

(i honestly don't know. not played either series.)

They are radically different games, and I like them for different reasons. If I had to chose, I would go with GOW for the sheer spectacle.

aly

I like both, but I would choose God of War because I'm not terrible at it. God of War is pure entertainment for me.

There are only two types of people in the world: God of War people and Ninja Gaiden people.
tumblr_mrdjrs2fh81srb4uqo1_400.gif

Both. Ninja Gaiden's combat mechanics are ace. If I had to choose I'd ultimately go with God of War simply because I enjoy the characters, themes, story and presentation of the series a lot more. Combat is still fun, which combined altogether gives me a better experience.

Lyriell

Don't get me wrong... The God of War games are fun little games... but Ninja Gaiden is something special (or at least it was...)

I got through all of God of War pressing the same three or four buttons over and over. Also, Kratos is just all round an unlikable guy who kills people just because he is angry.

So to answer your question.

Ninja Gaiden all the way.

Everyone saying NG and loving Kamiya constantly reminds me that popular GAF opinion does not reflect sales.

But, I will just say, neither. Which is why I hate SSM's new IP getting canned.

Top Bottom