• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Brown ft Rihanna - Turn Up The Music(Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe she sings "I love you baby" to him on this track. There are so many things wrong with them both remixing each others track one being about partying and one being about sex. However, singing " I love you baby" to him is probably the worst part about this.

Koodo

Banned
ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

ibeyeY0IK0dzKV.gif

Cipherr

I never understood the 'hype' or maybe the hate surrounding this. Guy is a douchebag, but I never interpreted him doing a feature on a remixed song of hers as "Oh she hasnt learned anything". This is a song... did I miss the announcement that she was dating/fucking this guy again?

I dunno, I find it very hard to care much beyond just knowing that CB is a douche. I mean, I dont know these people.

All the funny puns are taken so I'll just say Chris beat the shit out of her, and I'm amazed she's back with him.

Heart wants what it wants I guess.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
All the funny puns are taken so I'll just say Chris beat the shit out of her, and I'm amazed she's back with him.

Heart wants what it wants I guess.

Heart? It's her pussy.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I never understood the 'hype' or maybe the hate surrounding this. Guy is a douchebag, but I never interpreted him doing a feature on a remixed song of hers as "Oh she hasnt learned anything". This is a song... did I miss the announcement that she was dating/fucking this guy again?

I dunno, I find it very hard to care much beyond just knowing that CB is a douche. I mean, I dont know these people.

theyre promoting it together

https://twitter.com/#!/chrisbrown https://twitter.com/#!/rihanna

And all the wifebeaters of the world rejoice

ggnoobIGN

Banned

Why is she giving him any time of day? That's horrible.

Korey

Here's the police report again for those who don't know what the fuss is about.

---

Christopher Brown and Robyn F. have been involved in a dating relationship for approximately one and a half years. on Sunday February 8, 2009 at 0025 hours, Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown's cellular telephone and observed a three page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

A verbal argument ensured and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehicle causing an approximate one inch raised circular contusion.

Robyn F. Turned to face Brown and he punched her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F's. mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle. brown looked at Robyn F. and stated "I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!"

Robyn F. picked up her cellular telephone and called her personal assistant, Jennifer ---------- at (818)--- ---. ----- did not answer the telephone, but while her voicemail greeting was playing, Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated "I'm on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there." (This statement was made while the greeting was playing and was not captured as a message). After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"

Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown. Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand causing her to suffer a contusion of her left triceps that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand. Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa -----. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out the window onto an unknown street.

Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand. Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of ----------- and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

Brown did not know what she had done with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F's. left and right carotid arteries causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness. She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around a[and] placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away.

Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet causing several contusions. Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F's. please for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order (EPO).

Your affiant conducted an interview with Melissa ----- who advised that on February 8, 2009 at approximately 0055, she revived a telephone call from Robyn F. from an unknown telephone number, later identified as the cellular telephone of Police Officer III Chavez, Serial No.-----. Robyn F. advised ---- that she had been assaulted by Brown. At approximately 0100 hours, Brown called ---- as if nothing had happened. ---- advised Brown that she had already talked to Robyn F. and was aware of what happened. --- advised Brown that the neighbors had called the police and that they were with Robyn F. Brown asked --- if Robyn F. had provided the police with his name and --- advised him that she had. Brown hung up the cellular telephone and did not call back."

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Oh, give it some time.

Bladenic

Lost any sort of respect I could possibly have had for her as a person and even as an artist. Deplorable. She looks even more of a fool since she released a whole album (Rated R) dedicated to that incident. And that tweet? Pathetic.

And Chris Brown? Despicable piece of shit.

shuri

Banned
I wonder..

I bet they reserved a hashtag already for that single; I wonder how easy it would be to poison that hashtag by linking to the description from the police report. A couple of fake twitter accounts hyping "Free download to the hot new Chris Brown/Rihanna single" with an url shorterner link that sends the clicker straight into a site with the police report..

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wonder..

I bet they reserved a hashtag already for that single; I wonder how easy it would be to poison that hashtag by linking to the description from the police report. A couple of fake twitter accounts hyping "Free download to the hot new Chris Brown/Rihanna single" with an url shorterner link that sends the clicker straight into a site with the police report..

Its just going to increase the hype.

The drama between them too is going to propel both of these remixes to near the top of the pop/rnb charts.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
I wonder..

Hm, this is good. I contributed.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
One part of me is totally disgusted that Rihanna would choose to work with Chris Brown at all, but she's the survivor of abuse, and her choices and agency must be respected. If it's what she wants, then okay, but damn, it's hard to stomach it.

Xav

JUY7o.gif

So he beats the shit out of her & then they come together to release two crappy tracks, meh that's a typical women for you. No worries, I know there are plenty of other women out there with some standards, values & pride so I tip my hat to those of you.

cacophony

lol

"I know you wanna bite this, it's so enticing"

Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear.[/B] She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of ----------- and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

DominoKid

Its just going to increase the hype.

The drama
between them too is going to propel both of these remixes to near the top of the pop/rnb charts.

that and the fact that the song is an absolute burner.

its gonna destroy dancefloors, clubs and skate rinks world wide.

Rpgmonkey

Don't like Cake, still kinda enjoy Turn Up the Music.

Can't say I ever really liked Chris or Rihanna as a person in the first place though, so I'm pretty "whatever" to this collaboration.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
One part of me is totally disgusted that Rihanna would choose to work with Chris Brown at all, but she's the survivor of abuse, and her choices and agency must be respected. If it's what she wants, then okay, but damn, it's hard to stomach it.

Her choices must be respected? Absolutely fucking not. She is an absolute moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom