• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Brown ft Rihanna - Turn Up The Music(Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
'Go ahead, talk shit. I'm getting money so whatever. Fuck you.'

I think that's close.
Never heard 'lemme grab my dick while ya sit on top' before though heh

edit: woops

is chicks talking about their fictional penises a new thing?

Chuckie

'Go ahead, talk shit. I'm getting money so whatever. Fuck you.'

I think that's close.
Never heard 'lemme grab my dick while ya sit on top' before though heh

edit: woops

Yeah I was talking about the dick part haha.
Is she going to fictionally ass-rape the people who complain she made a song with the guy who beat her up?

She so classy.

Styles

I do not agree with this.

tumblr_lpowmz85WA1qivqs0o1_500.gif

Swag

As much as I hate what Brown did to Rihanna and don't condone it in anyway, that kid is seriously WINNING, won a Grammy, probably fucking the girl he beat the shit out of previously, and dropping hot remixes with that same girl?

#Ican't

That being said, I can't even understand what possesses Rihanna to go back to that guy, could probably get any guy she wanted, hell coulda been chilling in the Young Money camp.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I think I read somewhere that her dad was abusive to her mom; maybe she thinks abuse is normal?

This happens all the time. Even crazier are the chicks who dump one abusive asshole just to date another.

Gaaraz

I bet they reserved a hashtag already for that single; I wonder how easy it would be to poison that hashtag by linking to the description from the police report. A couple of fake twitter accounts hyping "Free download to the hot new Chris Brown/Rihanna single" with an url shorterner link that sends the clicker straight into a site with the police report..
Did this happen? I hope it did.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i consider it to be a major failing of our society that a person guilty of domestic abuse still has a music career

bud

it's one thing to publicly forgive him, but to work with him again after he beat your face to pulp? eh.

Crazyorloco

We know all about their lives, how could they do this to us.

Why the hell are they moving on? why isn't anyone holding a grudge? Why don't they make music about relationship violence?

By the lyrics of these songs i know they're having sex.

Crazyorloco

"I just hope my music inspires people to really come together. LOVE and POSITIVITY."

-Chris Brown on twitter yesterday

fucking monster.

Cheebo

Banned
"I just hope my music inspires people to really come together. LOVE and POSITIVITY."

-Chris Brown on twitter yesterday

fucking monster.

So it's okay that he beat a woman to a pulp and refuses to admit any wrongdoing and basically went batshit insane throwing chairs out of windows and ripping his shirt off in the Today Show studio when asked about it?

Yeah, a monster.

Steelrain

So it's okay that he beat a woman to a pulp and refuses to admit any wrongdoing and basically went batshit insane throwing chairs out of windows and ripping his shirt off in the Today Show studio when asked about it?

Yeah, a monster.

Naw my dude he's all about positivity and love!

INPAQ

Neo Member
Just like the vast majority of the entertainment industry, Chrissy and Riri are obviously immature, irresponsible and instinctive idiots. Yet, their lack of common sense or absence of basic morals/values have little to do with *ME* being entertained by their auto-tuned fuckery/music. I find it kinda pointless to hold any celebrity jackoff at a higher standard than your average daily dick, since typically.. fame and money just makes you more of an asshole. So if two grown ass adults (C&R) decide to commit social suicide on a remix, I honestly don't give a fuck. As long as I can twerk to the track.. I'm good.

Oh, for the folks/saints who want to see Chris Brown publicly hung on Hollywood Square.. heres just a SHORT list of few other Celebs/WomenBeaters ya might wanna cry over as well...

Big Pun
Charlie Sheen
David Hasselhoff
Diddy
Don Cornelius
Dr. Dre
El Debarge
Eminem
James Brown
Jason Kid
Joe Budden
Josh Brolin
Matt Barnes
Miles Davis
Mike Tyson
Mel Gibson
Nicholas Cage
Rick James
Sean Penn
Shawn Merriman
Sugar Ray Lenorad
Tito Ortiz
Travis Barker
Wesley Snipes

akira28

We know all about their lives, how could they do this to us.

Why the hell are they moving on? why isn't anyone holding a grudge? Why don't they make music about relationship violence?

By the lyrics of these songs i know they're having sex.

People want their judgements to be final. I feel personally betrayed. And now all my sympathy has become resentment. Now I will make jokes about her instead of feeling sorry for her.

(joking, of course. although personally I really can't get behind Team Chris, because the boy obviously did wrong. It seems like a lot of people wanted this to be a morality play and Rhi-Rhi went and flipped the script on them.)

Steelrain

Just like the vast majority of the entertainment industry, Chrissy and Riri are obviously immature, irresponsible and instinctive idiots. Yet, their lack of common sense or absence of basic morals/values have little to do with *ME* being entertained by their auto-tuned fuckery/music. I find it kinda pointless to hold any celebrity jackoff at a higher standard than your average daily dick, since typically.. fame and money just makes you more of an asshole. So if two grown ass adults (C&R) decide to commit social suicide on a remix, I honestly don't give a fuck. As long as I can twerk to the track.. I'm good.

Oh, for the folks/saints who want to see Chris Brown publicly hung on Hollywood Square.. heres just a SHORT list of few other Celebs/WomenBeaters ya might wanna cry over as well...

Big Pun
Charlie Sheen
David Hasselhoff
Diddy
Don Cornelius
Dr. Dre
El Debarge
Eminem
James Brown
Jason Kid
Joe Budden
Josh Brolin
Matt Barnes
Miles Davis
Mike Tyson
Mel Gibson
Nicholas Cage
Rick James
Sean Penn
Shawn Merriman
Sugar Ray Lenorad
Tito Ortiz
Travis Barker
Wesley Snipes

When there is a thread on them I will gladly shit on them.

Kyon

Banned

Big Pun
Charlie Sheen
David Hasselhoff
Diddy
Don Cornelius
Dr. Dre
El Debarge
Eminem
James Brown
Jason Kid
Joe Budden
Josh Brolin
Matt Barnes
Miles Davis
Mike Tyson
Mel Gibson
Nicholas Cage
Rick James
Sean Penn
Shawn Merriman
Sugar Ray Lenorad
Tito Ortiz
Travis Barker
Wesley Snipes

Kiiiiiiiiiiiii! Was waiting for this lordt. Spill the truth tea

tumblr_lzjr1d5Qkn1qk85yzo1_400.gif

And it's pretty funny you mention Mel Gibson of all people. His career is certainly hitting its stride right now.

Wait was this the tea? It's some gas station shit if so.

ReiGun

is chicks talking about their fictional penises a new thing?

I've heard plenty of girls say things like "hop off my dick" or "lick my nuts" over the years. Pretty weird, but I suppose that "hop off my vagina" and "suck my pussy) just don't pack the same punch.

Big Pun
Charlie Sheen
David Hasselhoff
Diddy
Don Cornelius
Dr. Dre
El Debarge
Eminem
James Brown
Jason Kid
Joe Budden
Josh Brolin
Matt Barnes
Miles Davis
Mike Tyson
Mel Gibson
Nicholas Cage
Rick James
Sean Penn
Shawn Merriman
Sugar Ray Lenorad
Tito Ortiz
Travis Barker
Wesley Snipes
I googled searched a couple and found nothing on Eminem and Joe Budden, how much on this list is confirmed like Chris Breezy's case is?

Kyon

Banned
And it's pretty funny you mention Mel Gibson of all people. His career is certainly hitting its stride right now.

Wait was this the tea? It's some gas station shit if so.

The point is, Chris already paid his debt to society. He did his community service, he did everything the judge told him to do. He still on probation. NO radio played his songs for awhile, NOBODY was here for Graffiti when that album dropped, rejected from doing live performances on all award shows. He was flopping and losing up and down this bitch lawd. He clawed his way back up last year when F.A.M.E dropped and went #1, he won a Grammy, he and Karrueche have been dating for awhile now and Rih has forgiven him, and lifted the restraining order so he can perform and do his thing, and he won a Grammy. Also topping it off with the Icing on dat Cake these two knuckleheads released 2 remixes and dont give a flying fuck what anybody thinks. The tea is all there, he's winning AGAIN and no male artist out now can touch him. NONE. Period. flUsher is getting stiff. Everyone tried to make Jason DeWHOno happen and it didn't. He is the best male entertainer out rn and ppl will have to deal with it. He's not going away. Ya'll keep trying to keep him down but it aint gonna happen gurls.

tumblr_lzj9x9tWZo1qci8azo1_400.gif

IrishNinja

man, this thread has it all.

domestic abuse apologists
chris brownSEA BREEZY fans
domestic abuse fans
teens who tlk lik dis kiiiiii
koodo doing what koodo does
tyler videos ive not yet seen somehow
lol like none of us have ever made mistakes and just whupped the shit up outta your lover rite
.gif delivery like i ordered it

aint even a hot mess, this mess is ON FIRE

The point is, Chris already paid his debt to society. He did his community service, he did everything the judge told him to do. He still on probation. NO radio played his songs for awhile, NOBODY was here for Graffiti when that album dropped, rejected from doing live performances on all award shows. He was flopping and losing up and down this bitch lawd. He clawed his way back up last year when F.A.M.E dropped and went #1, he won a Grammy, he and Karrueche have been dating for awhile now and Rih has forgiven him, and lifted the restraining order so he can perform and do his thing, and he won a Grammy. Also topping it off with the Icing on dat Cake these two knuckleheads released 2 remixes and dont give a flying fuck what anybody thinks. The tea is all there, he's winning AGAIN and no male artist out now can touch him. NONE. Period. flUsher is getting stiff. Everyone tried to make Jason DeWHOno happen and it didn't. He is the best male entertainer out rn and ppl will have to deal with it. He's not going away. Ya'll keep trying to keep him down but it aint gonna happen gurls.

He fulfilled the requirements of the law, but you don't pay off your debt to society by being a constant douche bag, flaunting your domestic abuse certificate on the internet, and breaking building windows when an interview doesn't go your way. The guy is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom