• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Pratt - Super Mario Remake (fanmade)

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Now I can accept Pratt as Super Mario's VA. Thank you.

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

Power Pro

This is honestly pretty lame, and obviously very rushed together. Not trying to be edgy, but come on. The joke is "ha ha, realistic Chris Pratt Mario, and gritty real looking enemies", and that's the extent of the joke, but I feel like similar stuff has been done a million times already.

At least try to make the video funny beyond the Chris Pratt as Mario aspect, or at least was edited to be really funny, but it comes across as flat, and boring. It'd be another thing if they tried to make it look like a real fun game, if comedy is not their strength, then make it look like it's actually fun to play, but instead it looks like a buzz kill, with a terrible camera to see what's in front of you, and a very boring 2d space in a 3d environment. Probably was made in a weekend to get easy clicks and views.

Sorry to be a kill joy, but there's better out there.

sainraja

This is honestly pretty lame, and obviously very rushed together. Not trying to be edgy, but come on. The joke is "ha ha, realistic Chris Pratt Mario, and gritty real looking enemies", and that's the extent of the joke, but I feel like similar stuff has been done a million times already.

At least try to make the video funny beyond the Chris Pratt as Mario aspect, or at least was edited to be really funny, but it comes across as flat, and boring. It'd be another thing if they tried to make it look like a real fun game, if comedy is not their strength, then make it look like it's actually fun to play, but instead it looks like a buzz kill, with a terrible camera to see what's in front of you, and a very boring 2d space in a 3d environment. Probably was made in a weekend to get easy clicks and views.

Sorry to be a kill joy, but there's better out there.
I mean, you're not wrong haha. They should have put more of an effort in this. This didn't quite "land".

mansoor1980

Gold Member
Post one for us.
"This one trailer is better than any Nintendo Direct that Nintendo has put out in years. The moment you said Yoshi and Bob Hoskins Mario is the moment I jumped for joy"

"This is awesome! I wish Nintendo would do stuff like this with their older games"

Top Bottom