• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmafying Your Avatar: 2010 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-E

If anyone wants to help me out it will be greatly appreciated.

Request
Type of Avatar: GIF
Description: Anything that is possible, don't know how much can be done but a hat would be cool.

Manp

let's see if someone can do better:

2007:
FDplW.jpg

2008:
bi04h.gif

2009:
1UjBb.gif

2010: ?

they were all great, thanks to all the people that made them back then.

Request
Type of Avatar: gif would be better
Description: don't know lol

:)

Santiako

If it was a still image, i'd do it myself, but i have no idea how to edit a gif. So...

Request
Type of Avatar: GIF
Description: A Santa Hat/Beard/Snow or whatever on Maradona would be cool.

Thanks!

nskinnear said:
Request

Type of Avatar: Image
Description: Could someone please add a santa hat to my avatar?

Thanks!
UejBI.gif

HisOO.png

LCigd.jpg

Really rush job, but I owe you big time for that BFBC2 code you gave me, so it's the least I could do. If you'd rather I tried with a different hat, just let me know. Sorry my photoshop skills are lame :D

I can do this on my own, but I'm feeling lazy.

Someone please take Mr. Cooper and give him a Santa beard and hat. I would be eternally grateful.

Robot 492

Banned
FunkyPajamas said:
http://i.imgur.com/UejBI.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HisOO.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LCigd.jpg[IMG]

Really rush job, but I owe you big time for that BFBC2 code you gave me, so it's the least I could do. If you'd rather I tried with a different hat, just let me know. Sorry my photoshop skills are lame :D[/QUOTE]
Thanks! :D

Much appreciated

I wouldn't mind a Christmas Zoombini. Also this being somewhat of an avatar thread, any info on how to make an animated .gif from an old (as in Win 95 Broderbund) PC game?

TeethMummy said:
Haha, way ahead of y'all.
:lol :lol :lol

Oh my gosh :lol

Does anyone have any suggestions for mine? I guess I'll have to make it myself since animated .pngs are a bitch to work with, but I just can't think of anything.

yencid

Jerk 2.0 said:
<-------------I challenge any would-be artists to christmafy this monstrosity.

Not really a request; I started to modify it, but came to the conclusion that it was too annoying to be worth the effort.
i tried

2yjvl28.gif

keep in mind i am in no way an animator or an artist so if it looks like doodo thats why :D

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Tiger uppercut said:
VujvY.png

There you go, anything to help a fellow GAFFer out.

If anyone could shoop santa hat on my jeezy avatar in my rotation, they'd be gawtlike.
Thanks mang! Ultra-preciate it! Merry Xmas!

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Request
Type of avatar: image
Description: whatever you feel doing, but I'd like the cigarette replaced with something more christmas-y

cashman

Banned
Could someone do mine?

Maybe a santa hat or beard or something. I don't really care, I just want in on the Christmas spirit.

daw840

It would be fantastic if anyone could XMasify this avatar for me.

chewing.gif

I was thinking snow in the background and outfitting a couple of the chewing things with something (hat, cane, whatever really.)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom