• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christopher Nolan's next project: sci-fi/time travel film titled 'Interstellar'

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIce. They should get him to play the villain.

He plays a creepy villain.

tumblr_ll6y2dD2zk1qa13pro1_500.jpg

Casey Affleck, Chastain and McConaghey are certified. Really glad Nolan picked them up for this movie rather than go with a previous lead actor

fratstar

Banned
Fuck. Nolan is at his best when he's working with a smaller set of characters. I don't want another diluted turd like TDKR.

DMczaf

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/

Topher Grace Tapped For Chris Nolan’s ‘Interstellar’

Topher Grace is in talks for a supporting role in the Chris Nolan-directed Interstellar for Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. He joins Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain and Michael Caine in a film that Nolan and Emma Thomas are producing with Lynda Obst, with Jordan Goldberg exec producing. Grace most recently starred opposite Susan Sarandon in the Jason Stone-directed The Calling and wrapped the romantic comedy A Many Splintered Thing opposite Chris Evans, Michelle Monaghan and Aubrey Plaza. Grace is represented by ICM Partners and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
The Aliens universe is the exception, otherwise the future doesn't have minorities :( I thought brown was taking over!

Sunshine!

Seriously though, space travel movies really demand a diverse and international cast.

Nokterian

JOHN LITHGOW????

Fantastic actor! I am excited for this movie,gonna rewatch the prestige this week first. Then Inception i love this man just so original with his movies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I liked David Gyasi in Cloud Atlas, so that's cool. Looks like he had some tiny role in The Dark Knight Rises as Skinny Prisoner, which I can't say I remember.

David Oyelowo's good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom