• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Class of Heroes 1 & 2 Complete Edition - Announce Trailer | Coming to PS5, PC and Switch early 2024

PQube has announced Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition for PlayStation 5, Switch, and PC. It includes the remastered Class of Heroes: Anniversary Edition and Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition, and will launch in early 2024 worldwide. The PC versions will be available separately via Steam.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Was this the series where Vic Ireland put out the 2nd game on PSP in the US basically completely at random, way after the console was dead?

This is the very definition of a deep cut. No idea if the games are good, but that's kinda cool.

Last edited:

StereoVsn

Was this the series where Vic Ireland put out the 2nd game on PSP in the US basically completely at random, way after the console was dead?

This is the very definition of a deep cut. No idea if the games are good, but that's kinda cool.
They aren’t good but I do have that PSP physical, lol.

Might get it for the Switch physical if the price isn’t too crazy.

Edit: $40 for physical isn’t bad… but I have like $300 worth of games in just my Play-Asia cart 😅.

Last edited:
I started with Ninja Gaiden Switch for $20 and kept adding. Clearly I need those Switch copies of Trails from Azure and Trails to Zero, right!? 😁
To be honest, both Trails from Azure and Zero should be a must-have for any jrpg game collector (the switch versions are also the best console ports). 😉
I on the other hand will be getting that same Ninja Gaiden collection for Switch (actually it's out of stock lol), the Atelier Marie remake for Switch, Ender Lilies for Switch and DoA Xtreme 3 Scarlet for Switch. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

StereoVsn

To be honest, both Trails from Azure and Zero should be a must-have for any jrpg game collector (the switch versions are also the best console ports). 😉
I on the other hand will be getting that same Ninja Gaiden collection for Switch (actually it's out of stock lol), the Atelier Marie remake for Switch, Ender Lilies for Switch and DoA Xtreme 3 Scarlet for Switch. :messenger_grinning_sweat:
The games are great, I even have multiple Japanese copies and Steam versions, 😁.

But yeah, the physical Switch copies would be good for my JRPG shelf collection, lol.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
creeping too young GIF

Top Bottom