• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic FM - Best Game Soundtracks 2014 - Dec 13 [TODAY 1700 GMT]

iNvid02

one thing better than child of lights art direction is its soundtrack, loved it

Seeing World of Warcraft there is awesome! Can i relisten it some where? I didn't had the chance to listen.

i think its available to relisten to once its finished

Nzyme32

Seeing World of Warcraft there is awesome! Can i relisten it some where? I didn't had the chance to listen.

It's still going here http://www.classicfm.com/radio/player/

Not sure if you will be able to listen to the show again, although there is a listen again tab in the web player but it doesn't seem to have updated for a while. I'll be add a tracklist to the OP though, it's not the same without the additional info Howard gives in the show though!

iNvid02

is it just me or did the smaller games of 2014 have some of the very best soundtracks, this is just another example

Nokterian

one thing better than child of lights art direction is its soundtrack, loved it

i think its available to relisten to once its finished
Cool i am on mobile right now could u put up a link? Then i can listen when i am home. Warlords of draenor has a amazing soundtrack on of the best to me and i played all expansions.

Ramune

.....I feel just a little kinda silly. I thought the OP was "Classic FM" synth music Soundtrack for 2014! :D

Will stay to listen and see these posts with more awesome music!

Ysiadmihi

Banned
I would love if Howard Goodall would host a show that wasn't strictly classical music from video games. (I realize this station is for classical music, but I'm just throwing that out there)

Nokterian

First up -

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor - A Siege of Worlds by Russell Brower, Neal Acree, Clint Bajakian

Back home now glad you took this one,very powerful track. You should listen to all the WoW music from that youtube channel it has all the music from every expansion to date but to me WoD takes the cake amazing score.

Top Bottom