• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic Simpsons clips that still make you laugh

Little Mac

200.gif

Audiophile

I'm a simple man:

Just something about this shot gets me, Lisa casually licking the ice cream then glancing forward as Bart rolls by. There's more comedy in this crude, simple nine second clip than most of the last 15yrs of the show.

User: There's an episode of The Simpsons that has Bart rolling along the path in a trash can while Lisa licks an ice cream, do you know what it is?

Assistant: Yes, the episode you're referring to is "Trash of the Titans," which is the 22nd episode of the 9th season of The Simpsons. In this episode, Homer runs for Sanitation Commissioner and wins by making unrealistic promises. At one point, there's a scene where Bart is rolling down the street in a trash can, and Lisa is casually licking an ice cream cone, which highlights the chaos in Springfield caused by Homer's mismanagement of the city's sanitation department. This episode originally aired on April 26, 1998.

User: Could you link me to a video that contains this clip?

Assistant: You can find the clip of Bart rolling down the street in a trash can while Lisa licks an ice cream cone from "The Simpsons" episode "Trash of the Titans" on YouTube. Here are a couple of links to the relevant scenes:

- [Bart in the Trash Can](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwcqUg1lqLk)
- [Bart in the Trash Can](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ICGsAHXR0)

These clips capture the moment from the episode where Springfield's sanitation crisis leads to Bart's amusing trash can ride.

Last edited:

Nok Su Kow

I'm a simple man:

Just something about this shot gets me, Lisa casually licking the ice cream then glancing forward as Bart rolls by. There's more comedy in this crude, simple nine second clip than most of the last 15yrs of the show.

That scene is from Bart the General not Trash of the titans

Audiophile

That scene is from Bart the General not Trash of the titans
Damn chatgpt...

User: I just found out you were wrong and that this occurs in a different episode. Do you know which one...?

Assistant: I apologize for the earlier confusion. The scene you are referring to, where Bart rolls along in a trash can while Lisa licks an ice cream, actually occurs in the episode "Lisa on Ice," which is the eighth episode of Season 6. This episode features Bart and Lisa on rival hockey teams, leading to a competitive family dynamic and culminating in a memorable scene where they remember their sibling bond.

User: Wrong again..

Assistant: The scene where Bart is rolling along the path in a trash can while Lisa licks an ice cream actually takes place in the episode "Bart the General," which is the fifth episode of the first season of The Simpsons. In this episode, Bart gets into a conflict with the school bully, Nelson Muntz, and ends up being rolled home in a trash can as part of the storyline.

User: Third times the charm, now I want you to go sit in the corner and think about your mistakes.

Assistant: I apologize for the earlier mistakes. The scene where Bart is rolling along the path in a trash can while Lisa licks an ice cream actually takes place in the episode "My Sister, My Sitter," which is the 17th episode of Season 8 of The Simpsons. In this episode, Lisa takes on the role of Bart's babysitter, leading to a series of conflicts and mishaps, including the memorable scene with the trash can.

:messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Too lazy to post it but when Homer does the Flintstones theme song driving out of work.

He’s about to hit a chestnut tree… AHHHHHH!!!

Top Bottom