• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CliffyB's about to shave his head on Ustream...

Jibbed

He's been raising money to do this lately, got about $14k so far for St. Baldrick's cancer research. You can donate here if you wish!

Found a link on Twitter, his wife's set up a stream. Kicks off at 4pm EST / 9pm GMT apparently.

Edit: All done folks. Here's a video courtesy of Wario64.

ibn17SbxxX2EYO.png

ibwaFywsOFklBy.png

ib1q99EPjkwHn9.png

ibzu1HuqsD2STq.png

iosIndkRXQoVr.png

ib6Bf2Aqh6bSP.png

Iacobellis

Is it for a particular reason? Or he just being an attention whore again?

"Cliff Bleszinski aka CliffyB or DudeHuge is a 20 year video game designer veteran who has worked on the titles such as Jazz Jackrabbit, Unreal Tournament and the Gears of War Series. He has had MANY different hair styles in his lifetime, but never has gone bald.

Come Watch Lauren (@L337Lauren) shave Cliff's (@therealcliffyb) head bald for a good cause. Over $14,700+ raised so far!"

I want to hate because I don't like him, but I can't because he raised a good bit of money for charity.

Damn it. Proceed.

CLIFFY!

I remember sneaking into Epics showing of Gears of war at E3 back in the day, the same E3 when we got our first hands on with the Wii. The dude at the door looked at my pass and said, really? is this a magazine ?? we said yes it is and he he shock his head and let us in. unfortunately there was another dude from epic holding the event. To bad cliffy was busy banging chicks backstage.

Raist

Banned
I wonder how much people would have paid to see Mark Rein do this.

edit: I mean for Mark Rein to Shave CliffyB's head.

PrimeRib_

CLIFFY!

I remember sneaking into Epics showing of Gears of war at E3 back in the day, the same E3 when we got our first hands on with the Wii. The dude at the door looked at my pass and said, really? is this a magazine ?? we said yes it is and he he shock his head and let us in. unfortunately there was another dude from epic holding the event. To bad cliffy was busy banging chicks backstage.

Tell me your strategy, I am creating a website as we speak ...

Top Bottom