• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CliffyB's about to shave his head on Ustream...

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
A mohawk, really? You wouldn't go full 0-gauge?

Edit: Oh, there we go.

Vire

Could be worse:

jD6EvX4.png

TheSeks

Fuck, now i'm thinking about shaving my head. He makes that shit look cool.

It doesn't work on most people, but it's worth trying once.

I'll admit he looks adorable with the shaved head.

BraXzy

Congrats to Cliff for the money he raised and for actually going through with it :)

Needed dat 1080p 3D quality though

red731

Saw seven seconds before the stream went black, but saw the new bald look nonetheless.
Way to go! Good cause.

Rad-

So did he go full on bald or just very short shaven? Bald needs a certain type of head to look decent where as short shaven looks decent on pretty much everyone.

Edit: According to pics, just short shaven?

Jibbed

So did he go full on bald or just very short shaven? Bald needs a certain type of head to look decent where as short shaven looks decent on pretty much everyone.

About as short as you can get by the looks of it, with clippers anyway.

baphomet

That's no guard shaved. That's as close as it gets without an actual razoring.

Hoo-doo

Banned
It's the shortest you'll get from a clipper, maybe he'll pull out the razor at home and make that shit shine though.

TheSeks

0-gauge. Basically the "skinhead" look.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
It's the shortest you'll get from a clipper, maybe he'll pull out the razor at home and make that shit shine though.
You can get it tighter but it sure doesn't feel good and it'll itch like crazy growing back. Hard to tell from the pics but it looks like he gave him a bald fade.

R1CHO

The money he raised is great.

But people watching the stream of a dude shaving his head his beyond me, people really watch the dumbest thing; but again, that's not his fault.

Top Bottom