• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Climate change department closed by new UK PM Theresa May

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Honestly, they should just say they dont care. At the end of the day that's 100% the reason why they'd refute all the scientific evidence that says otherwise.

Least my brother is honest, he's a conservative party member (so you can imagine the arguments we get into) and he just admits doesn't give a fuck

Ac30

I know people, intelligent people who deny climate change is impacted by human behavior. They just use that as a cop out so they don't have to do anything or worry about it.

The average Joe doesn't give a fuck because in our lifetime it probably won't be too bad. But 200 years from now, yeah, I'm glad I'll be dead. Humanity's selfishness will kill us.

Onemic

Whose anti-science? I don't think there's any climate change denial involved in this. This isn't some GOP crackpot situation.

Didnt that article state that the energy minister questioned climate change? The fact that the PM is burying the department also seems pretty anti-science to me as well.

krang

Annoyingly,other than being fucking stupid enough to call a referendum in the first place Cameron's time as prime minister will have been nothing compared to what I expect the May government to do.

I actually grew to quite like Cameron during his tenure. And yet one decision has completely ruined his legacy. Good work.

Alienous

No worries, we're an island. When the water level rises we'll just float above the waves, haha!

Rule Britannia! Britannia rules the waves! Haha!

We're fucked.

PJV3

No worries, we're an island. When the water level rises we'll just float above the waves, haha!

Rule Britannia! Britannia rules the waves! Haha!

We're fucked.

1 ruin city of London
2 flood its ruins with water from rising sea levels
3 turn it into a boating lake
4 profit.

That's the kind of can do attitude that Brexit Britain needs.

Acorn

1 ruin city of London
2 flood its ruins with water from rising sea levels
3 turn it into a boating lake
4 profit.

That's the kind of can do attitude that Brexit Britain needs.
Finally the Highlands will be uncleared by the English.

😝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom