• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Japan 2014 Platinum Award Reveal~

YOU GET TWO THINGS!!! Club Nintendo Picross Plus!!!!! + A Free Calendar!!!

tit_picros.png

img_platinum.png

Downloadable for the Nintendo 3DS. More than 100+ brand new picross puzzles. This is only available to Platinum Members.

cont_3_1.jpg
cont_3_2.jpg
cont_3_3.jpg
cont_3_5.jpg
cont_3_4.jpg
cont_3_6.jpg

cont_4_1.png

soft_spec.jpg

http://club.nintendo.jp/rank2014/platinum.html

http://club.nintendo.jp/rank2014/picross/

copyright_txt.png

If you're Gold you get the calendar only (platinum gets both):

img_calendar01_big.jpg

linko9

Damn, I want some picross. Hope it becomes available on the NA club nintendo, requires almost no localization.

アメリカのように、私は塩だらけです。(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think I messed up the Google Translate

watershed

Banned
Is this a new Picross made specifically for Club Nintendo? Not bad if so but I still prefer physical rewards. I remember choosing that Doc's Punchout game one year. It was cool but I regretted it.

Is this a new Picross made specifically for Club Nintendo? Not bad if so but I still prefer physical rewards. I remember choosing that Doc's Punchout game one year. It was cool but I regretted it.

Yes. 100 brand new puzzles created just for Club Nintendo Platinum 2014 Members in Japan. And you get a physical calendar too.

kiri

As far as I can tell, this might be the last year for Club Nintendo going off the email I just received.

クラブニンテンドー会員の皆様

クラブニンテンドーをご利用いただきありがとうございます。
クラブニンテンドーの新しい会員年度(2014年10月~)より、サービスルールを2点変更させていただくことになりましたので会員の皆様にご案内いたします。

◆会員ランクサービスの終了
クラブニンテンドーでは、1年間に一定以上のポイントを登録された会員様にプラチナ/ゴールド会員特典をお贈りしてまいりましたが、クラブニンテンドー2014年度(2013年10月~2014年9月)をもちまして、この会員ランクサービスを最後の実施とさせていただくことになりました。

会員ランクのサービス終了に伴い2014年9月25日付けで会員規約を改定いたしました。
↓クラブニンテンドー会員規約
http://club.nintendo.jp/member/exec/entranceNaviAgreement

2014年度会員ランク特典は本日9月25日に公開しました。
↓クラブニンテンドー2014年度 プラチナ/ゴールド会員特典
http://club.nintendo.jp/rank2014/platinum.html
http://club.nintendo.jp/rank2014/gold.html

※URLにはパソコン・スマートフォンでアクセスをお願いします。
※特典対象となる会員様にはあらためて10月上旬にメールでご案内いたします。

◆ゲームソフト以外の新商品はポイント対象外に
2014年10月以降に新発売となるゲームソフト以外の商品(ゲーム機本体・周辺機器・amiiboなど)はクラブニンテンドー対象外商品となります。2014年10月11日発売「Newニンテンドー3DS」「Newニンテンドー3DS LL」から適用となります。

会員の皆様におかれましては、何卒ご理解賜りますようよろしくお願い申し上げます。
今後ともクラブニンテンドーをよろしくお願いいたします。

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
As far as I can tell, this might be the last year for Club Nintendo going off the email I just received.
Yes. Everyone got so excited about Picross/Calendar, that no one mentioned that Nintendo is dropping the Gold/Platinum system completely. I wonder if they'll introduce something new.

Zolbrod

Yep, they're dropping the system, and apparently you won't get points for new hardware anymore either, just games from now on.

Things not going so well, it seems.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh I'm 75 points short of platinum status this year. If only the new3DS came out this month instead of next (;´Д`)

Elija2

Shit. I hope it's not the last year for North America too. Although Japan did get the best (and most expensive) rewards so maybe they're fine with giving NA cheap digital rewards.

Mariolee

Whoa what? You would think incentives for customers to purchase their games would be ideal at a time where customers aren't really enticed to buy their games.

Hmm, perhaps it's not worth the investment anymore? This is just as shocking as when NSider shut down.

watershed

Banned
Yep, they're dropping the system, and apparently you won't get points for new hardware anymore either, just games from now on.

Things not going so well, it seems.
That sounds awful but it could also be a part of a total revamp. Iwata talked about some kind of new loyalty scheme at their previous investor meeting so this might be related to that.

zoobzone

I got both Picross+ and the calendar.

Maybe they will introduce some kind of loyalty discount programme instead of these goods?

kiri

Other news, Club Nintendo site is down for maintenance and after the 30th of September, Galapagos phones will not be able to access the site.

Seems as though they are revamping before the launch of the new3DS; I better not lose the points I have been saving up!!

jambo

Bing Translation

Club Nintendo members

Using Club Nintendo thank you.
New membership year for Club Nintendo ( 10/2014-), made the changes, two-point service rules that will guide our members.

◆ Member rank service termination
In Club Nintendo year certain and give the Platinum or gold membership benefits to members who registered more than points has been a Club Nintendo year 2014 ( 10/2013-9/2014 ) ended now that this membership ranks to be implemented last.

Service termination of membership ranks, we have revised the terms and conditions at 9/25/2014.
↓ Club Nintendo terms and conditions
http://Club.Nintendo.JP/member/exec/...eNaviAgreement

2014 members rank award was published on 9/25 today.
↓ Club Nintendo year 2014 Platinum or Gold member benefits
http://Club.Nintendo.jp/rank2014/Platinum.html
http://Club.Nintendo.jp/rank2014/gold.html

* The URL with PC Smartphone access please.
* To members who become eligible again in early October in the mail please.

◆ new product video games other than point out
Non-game software 10/2014 that launches new products, such as game consoles, peripherals, amiibo and Club Nintendo excluded items. 10/2014 11, released from the New Nintendo 3ds and New Nintendo 3 DS LL will be applied.

Thank you to all of our members, we need your help.
In the future the Club Nintendo will be appreciated.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I don't think its the whole service shutting down, just the member rank Gold / Platinum levels stuff. I could be wrong though.

EulaCapra

Yikes. The signs are there for North America. No new physical rewards in ages and many rewards haven't been restocked.

If they're planning to drop it, I hope there's something better in its place. Otherwise, I will absolutely go
lK7ploB.gif

zroid

Banned
damn. then it's probably the last year for Elite rewards in NA too...

hope you guys who complained about the Platinum rewards year after year are happy =\

アメリカのように、私は塩だらけです。(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think I messed up the Google Translate

You just said you had salt sprinkled all over you >_>;

-------------------------

I got the email from Club Nintendo and what really gets me is that starting from October, accessories AND game systems no longer qualify for CN points. Amiibos are not included either. Only software and the NEW 3DS qualify.

I have a ton of accessories and a 3DS LL I haven't registered yet so I need to beat the deadline quick.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Obviously the program is getting a revamp. The New 3DS being eligible means they're probably changing over the Club to something new.

Garou

TRANSLATION:
They are just doing away with the ranks, so from now on it will be direct exchange of points->goods only without the extra-bonus once per year.
Also, starting with the new 3DS hardware won't give points anymore, only software.

Garou

You just said you had salt sprinkled all over you >_>;

-------------------------

I got the email from Club Nintendo and what really gets me is that starting from October, accessories AND game systems no longer qualify for CN points. Amiibos are not included either. Only software and the NEW 3DS qualify.

I have a ton of accessories and a 3DS LL I haven't registered yet so I need to beat the deadline quick.

They talk about new released hardware only, if your hardware came with the little point card, you will be fine for the foreseeable future.

Bullza2o

Interesting. Hopefully this also translates to NoA's Club Nintendo plans for 2015 --some new program that is at least better than the mess we have right now.

bigkrev

Man

Is there any chance that Picross game gets a US release in some form? I'd totally be willing to import a system to play it (Picross is my favorite Nintendo franchise), but the fact that it's a CN exclusive means i'll need to buy someones used 3DS, which isn't easy.

npa189

Give me the picross. The plat reward for NOA was crap this year, thanks for the free NES remix while I help keep the ship from sinking!

Top Bottom