• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clueless Gamer: Conan will be playing Super Smash Bros for WiiU tonight on Conan.

Mariolee

The Nintendo train just doesn't stop. I'd venture to say that maybe Nintendo spent more money than its competitors this E3, though of course VERY WISELY.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Hope he picks Pikachu so that I know geoff will have a tear streaming down his face somewhere.

JDSN

Banned
I hope theres interaction with guys like Trinnen and Reggie, Conan know how to play with his hosts.

kurahador

I was hoping Conan went back to E3 this year. Looking forward to this video.

Pretty sure he did:

ZXJIcsu.jpg

Brilliant. Conan's starting to become better than Fallon for mainstream gaming coverage, mainly because he clearly has no idea what he's doing. Consistently entertaining, and never feels like an ad (even though all of them are paid spots).
My money's on him picking Wii Fit Trainer. The absurdity of that character is too much to not take advantage of.

Based on Twitter. He was wandering around in general. Spent some time at with Playstation Indie games. Looked at Forza Horizon 2. Was at the Atlus booth. Played (watched?) some Hyrule Warriors - and now played some Smash.

That can work for funnies!

RagnarokX

His E3 video last year was great. He loved Mario Kart 8. I felt bad for Charles Martinet, though. He just wouldn't stop doing the voices.

I'm guessing he liked Smash Bros.

Vibranium

Banned
Man that was freaking amazing. Conan's hilarious Nintendo quips and he was totally having mindless fun. And he nailed the point of the Villager's evil murderer stare just like plenty of people here have already been saying haha.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
sogood.gif

The presidents thing, disregarding Link and Zelda because of the elf ears, perving on Zero Suit Samus, Kirby not being able to clap because his arms are benign growths... Super funny.

Top Bottom