• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: China puts bombers on high alert for potential situation in North Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOONAMI

They have been returning DPRK coal shipments lately. News pointing to them turning their backs on North Korea.

Trump boast today he likes the Chinese president and he knows China is going to work really hard to put an end to the North Korea mess.
Also lots of Trademarks rewarded to the Trump family latest being Ivanka trademarks

Yeah they don't have anything on china. Human rights issues are well documented if they wanted to start slinging shit.

I don't know why people keep saying trump is playing some kind of 8th dimensional super chess. China is doing what china wants to do for their own best interests.

They are making sure they are prepared for a preemptive US strike on NK, not bombing NK or something out of nowhere.

vonStirlitz

Unconfirmed Member
I have lost faith in media reporting. Worse than clickbait.

Those bombers are probably on training thousands of miles away in Xinjiang instead...

Yeah they don't have anything on china. Human rights issues are well documented if they wanted to start slinging shit.

I don't know why people keep saying trump is playing some kind of 8th dimensional super chess. China is doing what china wants to do for their own best interests.

They are making sure they are prepared for a preemptive US strike on NK, not bombing NK or something out of nowhere.

Of course I kid, I don't think the Trump clan has any real plans.

I feel North Korea is still going to do as always, test nukes, and missiles until the get it right.

One day they will get it right and that is enough to pay attention to the news even when CNN overreacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom