• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN reporting that Obamacare repeal only is dead as well

JettDash

The only reason the orange turd cares about repealing Obamacare is so he can beat Obama. He would literally fuck over tens of millions just so so he could be the one who wrecked Obama's legacy.

So maybe we can trick him into going with single payer (yeah, I know, not with this Congress). Just tell him how jealous Obama will be that if Trump is the one who does it.

Kevinroc

It amazes me how little sense "let Obamacare fail" makes. Like what the fuck do they think...nevermind.

They think sabotaging the ACA will lead to voters blaming Democrats because they passed the bill in the first place. But voters don't think like that. They'll blame the people in power now if something happens.

Lemonz

LMAO

DFCFFlBXkAAW19f.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFCFFlBXkAAW19f.jpg:large

tumblr_nmpljqS5CH1r745vdo2_500.gif

JettDash

They think sabotaging the ACA will lead to voters blaming Democrats because they passed the bill in the first place. But voters don't think like that. They'll blame the people in power now if something happens.

Especially since this idiotic piece of shit is openly saying he will intentionally let it fail.

But not like it is his responsibility. Who is he, the president of the United States?

Geriatric Evil Turtle and Limp-Dicked Motherfucker are locked in their room, blasting "Last Resort" while Putin's Piss Puppet slams on the door, yelling about how everybody treats him like a baby.

Who'd have thought the only thing saving us from the darkest timeline would be "Republican Leadership" being an oxymoron?

Exile20

Does Trump know anything at all?

You can easily tell he has no clue what he is ever talking about. He sounds like a student who didn't read read a book but is doing a presentation on it. The words he uses are always so vague.

Our president is such a fucking low IQ idiot. I honestly think he has an extremely low IQ.

JettDash

Does Trump know anything at all?

You can easily tell he has no clue what he is ever talking about. He sounds like a student who didn't read read a book but is doing a presentation on it. The words he uses are always so vague.

Our president is such a fucking low IQ idiot. I honestly think he has an extremely low IQ.

He's stupid, ignorant, and may have dimensia.

TheContact

I don't get how he doesn't know that he would get the blame and that there is 0 chance that Democrats will come running to him.

I guess he is just that stupid.

His ego doesn't ever allow him to be wrong. Even when he's wrong his brain does mental gymnastics and self retcons itself into believing that's how he always intended it to be or that he's right. He's a fucking sociopath

CHC

I love how he treats driving a fire truck like some childish thing. How fucking sheltered is this idiot?

Honest to god I'd be surprised if he even knew how to drive. His body language is disturbingly childish, like he still thinks he's a little kid pretending to drive around like real grown ups do.

Top Bottom