• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD: Ghosts MP reveal 14 Aug

Deilpo

Neo Member
Took some screenies

jmVbWB5.jpg

BgrqfaW.jpg

Y7ITe4G.jpg

o0uMBXH.jpg

Omega

Banned
thank god they added peak

maybe now other developers will add it. It used to be in so many games pre-2005 and this gen it just went completely away

Gorillaz

Why hasn't any FPS taken some of killzone's features for MP? slide to cover type shit. I never understood that, it feels like it is the obvious next step-

EDIT: We all know it's not the same IW that made COD4. Acti pls

Bookoo

So far I am more excited to hear that Eminem's next album is coming out. Couldn't really hear the song itself, but it sounds like it is just going to be his radio single.

RoKKeR

Haha, the 60fps selling point doesn't mean shit anymore now that Battlefield and Halo are going 60fps.

This looks fantastic.

I'm not a CoD hater, but I honestly have a hard time seeing what is so fantastic. The pre-scripted map changes? Character customization? Um...yay.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
If that's the Xbox One/PS4 version then why does a PS3 game such as The Last of Us look better graphically. Shit just doesn't add up.

Jachaos

Ok don't care about this anymore, still going to play 2 and 4 every now and then.

However, HYPE for Eminem's new album. Him and Nas are the two greatest, can't choose between either, don't care what the haters say.

The salt in here is hilarious. Like it wasn't going to look like CoD...

So far it looks cool to me, the customization is very nice.
Salt? What do I have to be salty about? I bought every CoD from 4 to Black Ops but they lost me with MW3 and everything I've seen since looks like more of the same bloated mess. This was a big opportunity for them to win me back but instead it feels like more of the same yet again, only this time with a barely noticeable updated paint job.

PSYGN

Are people just hating or does it really look bad? I wasn't watching in full screen, just streaming. I thought it looked good.

Battlefield And KZ don't look current gen.

BF4 is basically BF 3.5, yet its still going to be a fun game and kick ass.

Why is COD singled out?

What do you expect them to do? Change the game completely to where it's not COD anymore just so they can appease fanboys saying "ZOMG Teh same!!!1"

da fuq?

SJRB

Gold Member
"It's always about the gameplay"

..then maybe show some instead of talking for 10 minutes. What the fuck is this.

Fred-87

The salt in here is hilarious. Like it wasn't going to look like CoD...

So far it looks cool to me, the customization is very nice.

I think people have a reason to be dissapointed. You wanna say cod should look like ps3/xbox360 cod? Why? Even if its launch i wanna see an improvement. Other titles on launch look much better.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Ok don't care about this anymore, still going to play 2 and 4 every now and then.

However, HYPE for Eminem's new album. Him and Nas are the two greatest, can't choose between either, don't care what the haters say.

Too bad eminem's last few albums were trash though.

Top Bottom