• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD: Ghosts MP reveal 14 Aug

Theecliff

Banned
It looks alright. I'm happy they've finally decided to let us customise our costumes properly for the first time.

In terms of visuals... eh. I'll second some people that some of the scenes in that look a bit current gen/ unimpressive. The only map that looked nice to me was the old, moss covered castle map which looked kinda pretty.

All of the additions being talked about sound like they're being introduced solely to entrench players deeper into the series. Not really a growth move. It'll probably please COD fans though.

I was pretty skeptical about this. I really didn't find anything too appealing. I do like the interactive environments though, I miss level traps and hazards in FPSs. They're honestly pretty nostalgic. It's about time there is "full customization" for your character, I can't believe it took this long. Other than that, it looked like COD, which I guess is what people want. Still looks like the same engine too, lol.

deli2000

"We went through every system in the game. The Biggest overhaul we've done since modern warfare."

- Activision, every year

StaSeb

I think it looks fun. Don't know what people were expecting.

Same for me. Looks like a decent timesink with enough new features and gameplay-elements to tinker with. Looking forward to play it in the winter-months, whenever I need a quick multiplayer-fix. CoD is great in that respect. Battlefield 4 will be played for sure - but it needs more attention and time. I do not always have that.

So... yeah. I am happy.

Top Bottom