• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD2 System Link Glitch Video - 16 players on LIVE, all options available

Apparently this is a workaround glitch for the crap LIVE MP on COD2, using system link:

http://media.putfile.com/COD2-Glitch74

Evidently it works. There are a lot of threads about it on the Xbox.com forums.

Anyone want to get together and try this out tonight? I'll be on Live tonight after Earl and the Office, 10 p.m. eastern time. My gamertag is EEL O BRIAN if anyone wants to add me to their friends list.

No, it just lets you (or someone you know) set up a game under system link. After you work the glitch you are the host of an Xbox Live game that plays according to the rules you have established as host of the glitched system link game (gametype, friendly fire on, map selection, etc. - whatever you can do under system link). It's not a perfect solution, but I guess it's better than nothing. The video makes it look pretty easy to set up.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
ha, I've talked to a few people that have used this. Supposedly works great with no lag. It starts when 8 are in and then it allows 8 more to join.

Top Bottom