• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coldplay - Ghost Stories - May 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mononoke

Banned
This has honestly been my favorite album out of all the genres that I listen to ever since it was released. I feel like I've never been disappointed by these guys - a song for every emotion!

Yeah, I really love this album. I'm really surprised that so many people hated it though. A lot of fans didn't like it. A lot of non-fans (or those that haven't liked their stuff in a while) really liked it. I have hipster friends that hate Coldplay, and even they dug a lot of this record.

Jaxx

Banned
I bought it from iTunes and regret it because I didn't know Target's version had two extra songs. Any chance of getting the two extra tunes any other way than buying from Target now? Like a downloadable b-side to one of the released singles? I wasn't in love with it when I first bought it, but it quickly grew on me, and now I find myself always putting it on while I browse.

Mononoke

Banned
I bought it from iTunes and regret it because I didn't know Target's version had two extra songs. Any chance of getting the two extra tunes any other way than buying from Target now? Like a downloadable b-side to one of the released singles? I wasn't in love with it when I first bought it, but it quickly grew on me, and now I find myself always putting it on while I browse.

I don't think so. I hate bonus/extra tracks. Such a shitty practice. The bonus songs are pretty great too. This is why people are sometimes forced to illegally download. =/ There is literally no other way for you to get this, without having to pay again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom