• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
College Football Week 2 |OT| Pack it up. It's all downhill from here.
College Football Week 2 |OT| It's better down south??????????????????????????????????
College Football Week 2 |OT| Bayless, Finebaum, and ESPN on suicide watch
College Football Week 2 |OT| Oklahoma got H-bombed
College Football Week 2 |OT| Bad Luck of the Irish
College Football Week 2 |OT| Ole Miss missed

Its true, although Sparty seems to do that every year, and then gets increasingly better as the season progresses. Vols' high-water mark happened with that OT win over App St.

These hot takes based on week 1 games make me laugh sometimes. Tennessee plays 5 decent to good to great teams in the next 6 weeks (VT, UF, UGA, Texas A&M, and Bama), so they will have a chance to prove themselves. I have a feeling your high-water mark will not hold.

& Also I agree Tennessee is over-ranked. They should be of been 20-25 at the start of the season.

jfkgoblue

College Football Week 2 |OT| Pack it up. It's all downhill from here.
College Football Week 2 |OT| It's better down south??????????????????????????????????
College Football Week 2 |OT| Oklahoma got H-bombed
College Football Week 2 |OT| Bad Luck of the Irish
College Football Week 2 |OT| Ole Miss missed
A simple dig at the SEC is absolutely necessary
College Football Week 2 |OT| SEC! SEC! SEC!

ryseing

While I'm generally rooting for Texas and Charlie, that 11 ranking is going to make their inevitable dumb loss that much funnier.

jfkgoblue

I watched the game. It was an average football team versus whatever LSU is (a Year long Implosion, might be the best way to describe it).
Well, we will get a great look at how good Wisconsin is within the next 4-5 weeks as they have @Michigan State, @Michigan, Ohio State and @Iowa all coming up with the next 7 weeks
Number 10 baby THIS HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES
And it's gonna hit a brick wall on October 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom